Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help me out?

Greetings!

I would like to know what the information for the other server is?

I was happily playing on the Lockdown server till I was booted by console (for no reason mind you ;)) and wanted to know since Tacticalgamer.com - PCSLockdown server is the only one that shows up in the server menu. I am sure theres another TG server thats operational for those of us who are SMs that want to get back into CSS and get reacquainted with the game.

Also majority of TG.com members in other communities use TS as the sole means of communications. I was told that vent is the means for PCS? Is that correct? Because I cant locate any information about vent in the links above.

Please help out the new guy!

Thanks!

Re: Can you help me out?

Possible AFK if not remember to Read our SOP's and get the low down of the rules ;) if something other than that then this is not the place go to contact an admin forum and disuss it there.

As for communication there is a TS channel if im correct but never really has anyone in it, most communication is held just in server.

Comment

As far as I know we don't use any outside voice program. We just use the VOIP in game.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

everything you need to know is in the SOP and Announcement forums. Link is in my signature titled CSS SOP's.

server 2
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...erver-2-a.html

- -

Comment

Thanks very much!

Thats what I was looking for and didnt see a sticky in general and forgot to go to main and check. Hehehee nob pirates beware!

So only in game VOIP? No issue there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X