Server #2 time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server #2 time

Server #1 is full and looks to be staying that way for quite a while (I haven't even caught one slot open yet when looking) so move to server #2 folks and come shoot me :D

Not a soul showed up in 20 mins. Worth a shot I guess.
    Last edited by sloth; 03-09-2009, 09:22 PM.

Re: Server #2 time

I think everybody should have Server 2 added to their favorites in case server 1 is full because I feel it's a shame that nobody is ever on it.

Another suggestion (Perhaps this isn't where im supposed to suggest this) would be to not run lockdown on server 2 on the weekends, that way TG members that are not SMs and also new people can still play the TG way on weekends. Just a thought.
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Comment

I like that Idea conen its been alog time since ive played on server 2 but ive allways had it saved on my desktop just in case, I remember over a year ago when both servers used to stay full.
      |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
        I like that Idea conen its been alog time since ive played on server 2 but ive allways had it saved on my desktop just in case, I remember over a year ago when both servers used to stay full.
        very rarely did that happen.

The servers operate in a uniformed system. One mirrors the other usually unless server 2 is running a different mod of HL2 for temporary amount of time or being used as a testing ground.

- -

Comment

better yet...

Make an autoexec.cfg file in your css config folder and add the following lines to it:

alias TG1 "connect 70.87.55.29"
          alias TG2 "connect 70.87.55.28"
          alias Sloppy "say SloppyJoe is my hero!"

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
          "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
          - Wulfyn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X