wow last night on #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow last night on #2

Total disfunction. MightyTibian, Mike and I tried to explain the rules at least a dozen times over a 1 hour period but out of 14 players, 5 were rushing repeatedly and 4 or 5 were TK'ing every round for 3 maps. I recorded SteamID's as did Tibian. We admin paged only as a last resort after asking them to play by the rules. No one came, we musta paged 5 or 6 times. :-P Oh well, but here are a list of the offenders.

# 624 "Living La Vida Loca" STEAM_0:1:2166960 01:35 131 0 active (TK repeat offender)

# 621 "~Pra~TheJudged" STEAM_0:0:646654 03:59 107 0 active (TK repeat offender)

# 622 "[MyG0T]Pain" STEAM_0:1:2906541 01:41 117 64 spawning (TK, came back under half a dozen names until the 120min autoban.)

# 626 "|IBM|killsquad" STEAM_0:0:5399799 01:10 91 0 active (Same as above)

# 609 "-DwR- Silent ghosting nube" STEAM_0:1:5355780 03:18 105 0 active (countless TK's and insulting server rules.)

# 607 "-DwR- KrazyKiller" STEAM_0:0:5399799 03:41 107 0 active (Same SteamID as IBM Killsquad, multiple Tk's across 2 or 3 maps)

There were several more then these but I didn't start recording ID's until I was totally fed up. |TGS|TheMightyTibian has a few more ID's of offenders.

I can honestly say I have NEVER seen the TG server more out of control than it was last night. It really was a disgrace because we had 7v7 teams and before the commotion started we were having a great time. Militia was played without incident and Prodigy for the most part but when we got to Italy, then Cobble the behavior was atrocious.

Re: wow last night on #2

"Temp Admin" will be so gravy once the admins have the ability to implement it.

Comment

Fenix has it right.

I've added 'MyG0T' to the list of names which is perma-banned on sight.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Emwun Garand
        we musta paged 5 or 6 times
        ... at 3 AM. :) Just thought I'd mention that.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

LOL. I was so about to get up and boot up my machine, but then I fell back asleep.
          Twisted Firestarter
          a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
          sigpic

Comment

Servers are succumbing to entropy

Comment

Originally posted by ><JohnGalt><
              Servers are succumbing to entropy
              lol @ that

Comment

I played during this time. No it was not all that fun. I still managed to try and make the best of it. At one point I was shot because I let my daughter sing a little " America the Beautiful" over the ingame voice. Temper temper Mighty.
                Overcome the idiots and plant the bomb anyway..use them as just another obstacle in the map to defeat. There is always a degree of uncertainty ( rushing just makes it more so) ... just deal with it.
                And if its too hard and anyone feels the need to vent... leave. Come back later.
                Does that mean I support that style of play? No. But I can play through it, just need to watch my back more.
                Meat Drapes
                -[OIJ]-
                Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Please don't sing a song on the voicecomm once you determine that any person present objects.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                    Please don't sing a song on the voicecomm once you determine that any person present objects.
                    LOL....... I promise.........

Comment

No singing on the voicecomm? Dam what is this server coming too.

Comment

My daughter was singing. She was right next to me as I tried to speak on occasion.
                        The only complaint was a shot to the body. If there were others, they werent conveyed very well.
                        Wyzcrak, you need to lighten up a little. Of all the admins, you seem the most uptight.
                        Meat Drapes
                        -[OIJ]-
                        Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Meat_Drapes
                          Wyzcrak, you need to lighten up a little. Of all the admins, you seem the most uptight.
                          That has to be the funniest thing I've heard all week.

Comment

Somewhere someone forgot a ":icon_roll" me thinks ...

Comment

Anyone intentionally FFing you, regardless of prior warnings/requests, is out of line.

Hey man, I'm sure you're daughter's awesome, just keep her off the voicecomms unless it's by request. If you can't use the voicecomms without her voice overriding yours, stay off the voice comms yourself.

If her voice isn't overriding yours and you're using voicecomms to effectively help your team communicate, I don't see the problem.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X