Empty Servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty Servers?

I'm looking at steam and showing 3 people named Arf, ouija and someone else in the servers at 5:20 pm central on Thursday night..

Don't tell me some "Dawn of the Dead" stuff is happening across the world and it skipped Selmer, TN...

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: Empty Servers?

DEAD BY DAWN!!!!!!!!!! DEAD BY DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll swallow your soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

man, NO ONE is on during the day... pubbie servers are the worst. I feel like I can never play in another server again. .2()*#$#$ing pubbie servers. I hate this schedule.

Comment

section i can play during the day at afternoon times. I usually check to see if anyone is in the server and if not i do some mapping.

- -

Comment

Well...i found an alternate.....if noone is on the servers when i get home...I then play NFSU2..untill some ppl join!

FUN FUN

-Monkz
          Allen: Yeah, you're right.
          Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

well, problem is, i get ready for work about about 1400 cst so Im on froma bout 0900 to 1400 on and off. Ill hop in the server on and off monday see what happens.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X