Tonight's A vs B match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's A vs B match

Thanks to all involved. Especially Tempus who stuck around and oversaw the event. Like someone said tonight, in regards to a thread about what it would be like if there was a game comprised of regulars. Well I must say my beer and I had a blast.

good times
    good times.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Re: Tonight's A vs B match

it was excellent! I much enjoyed the CT part.. T's in that map were a bit static but the whole experince was great fun (and tension too!) it felt we were playing as if our life depended on it .. because it does.. lol
    have fun !
    Anne-Elise (D.A)

Comment

I too had alot of fun, it was a very good match, and I look forward to future matches. I also look forward to CT's playing catch with their own grenades more :)
      "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

For those who did not participate.. It was a great, close match, with the Ts winning both sides of the map 6-4. So, it was a tie, and each team gets 1.5 points.

Can't wait for the rest of the matches! Hopefully valve will give us HLTV before long so we can all spectate.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I would have posted sooner, but I've just had 12+ hours sleep following the match. Thanks to everyone who played, especially our 2 stand ins, for a great match. Now bring out the next victims, I mean team F ;-)

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

yes yes! GREAT FUN we all had, least I know I did. We all had a good friendly match. Things never got to hectic. a lil bit... nottin that turned out to a problem though. Only thing I didnt agree with was the break....... :( anyways LOTS of fun. GG to everyone. I know us to team's probably just had the closest match any of us will get. Very well played TEAM A. and to TEAM B...... faking amazing how we pulled through thanks you EVERYONE!!!!!!

btw; I can't compete with grey's uber l337 gosu ninja superman frag throwing :(

PS. Judas is my hero!!!!!
            We are the music makers,
            and we are the dreamers of the dream.
            Wandering by lone sea breakers,
            and sitting by desolate streams.
            World losers and world forsakers,
            for whom the pale moon gleams.
            Yet we are movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by FOX9
              yes yes! GREAT FUN we all had, least I know I did. We all had a good friendly match. Things never got to hectic. a lil bit... nottin that turned out to a problem though. Only thing I didnt agree with was the break....... :( anyways LOTS of fun. GG to everyone. I know us to team's probably just had the closest match any of us will get. Very well played TEAM A. and to TEAM B...... faking amazing how we pulled through thanks you EVERYONE!!!!!!

btw; I can't compete with grey's uber l337 gosu ninja superman frag throwing :(

PS. Judas is my hero!!!!!
              awww.. :( shucks.. i doubt it though.. =)

everyone wwas my hero last...
              -'~-,~-'~-Essence-Of-Judas-,~-~'-~,-
              "Real Me Scout"
              Pronunciation: 'skaut
              Etymology: from Middle French escouter to listen,
              1 : to explore an area to obtain information (as about an enemy)
              2 : to observe in order to obtain information or evaluate
              3 : to use rifle and pick off opposition
              4 : to watch for openings in defense for bomb run
              5 : headshot

Comment

Nope, Judas I'm pretty sure you're my hero

Comment

My hero is the teammate who's gonna let me play while he sits out the next one. hehe

I watched the score in the server browser and listened in the TGS TS... neither of which helped me with what was going on one bit.
                  GG to everyone who played... even though I didn't. Team B was very happy with the fun factor afterward. I look forward to playing in the next round. ;)

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

Been outta touch since the match... but a definite GG...

There was some frustration on our part with T's on the first level, this was similar to the other match on Friday... part of that may have been our mindset which was more akin to our everyday lives on the server..(We should perhaps shift our Paradigms before the next match.. :icon16: )

IRivers in the treee was a death machine...

and the funniest moment for me to watch,,(I was already dead)... was three of our CT's rushing up a ramp covering every angle, Judas lobbed a grenade over a balcony to the rear, execept he threw it tooooooo vertically, landed right back on his head and blew him up...

Stellar event!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooper
                      My hero is the teammate who's gonna let me play while he sits out the next one. hehe

I watched the score in the server browser and listened in the TGS TS... neither of which helped me with what was going on one bit.
                      GG to everyone who played... even though I didn't. Team B was very happy with the fun factor afterward. I look forward to playing in the next round. ;)
                      and Thanks to your generosity I got to play... I'll be out unless somebody else doesn't show... Saw you on Aztec later... you were playing better than me..........

Comment

Originally posted by Dog
                        and Thanks to your generosity I got to play... I'll be out unless somebody else doesn't show... Saw you on Aztec later... you were playing better than me..........
                        Thanx. I was having a decent night... especially with my nade kills. Too fun!

As for the alternate: we'll get together and talk about it. If someone can't make it that'll solve it. Of course it's only fair to rotate so all the team players get some match time. I'm cool with sitting out for someone but I did that last time so I claim exemption status this week. ;)

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...