Map downloads?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map downloads?

Where can I download the maps the are currently in the TG rotation? I go to downloads link...but there is nothing there. Is this only for supporting members?

All I want is to get the map before I play....that way I don't have to wait for the map to load during a map change and miss 4 rounds...(im on a 56k).

I have all maps that come with CS:S...I need the Nuke map, the new View, and any others that I might be missing.

thanks

-swoop-

(i have nothing clever or funny to put here)

Re: Map downloads?

They will be downloaded automatically when you are on the server and the map comes up.. Otherwise, as Wyzcrak would say, Google awaits you. :)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Actually swoop, with 56k youd be downloading probably the entire map rotation only to switch maps with an incomplete download only to start from scratch. we ARE sopposed to have maps for d/l here, I have been told by administrators of this. however i have never looked into it as it has yet to be a problem. Try checking google or cs nation, there are some other popular CS sites im sure you all know. Google is the best if you don't know whats up though :)
      We are the music makers,
      and we are the dreamers of the dream.
      Wandering by lone sea breakers,
      and sitting by desolate streams.
      World losers and world forsakers,
      for whom the pale moon gleams.
      Yet we are movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems.

Comment

http://www.banana.nu/?section=plugin...nload.map:4483
        there's a place you can download it.

- -

Comment

thanks yall

-swoop-

Comment

Connect

Collapse