TEMP Server is out of date!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEMP Server is out of date!

I just tried to get either of the server and I am getting TEMP Server is out of date. Valve downloaded a bunch of updates. Thanks

Re: TEMP Server is out of date!

WOW! Yes! An update!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Yawn:

CS:S

Fixed an issue which was affecting player movement prediction

Stopped players on de_dust2 being able to hide inside of rocks

Added clipbrushes to de_train to prevent players from reaching certain areas

Enabled bots to navigate their way out of the carts in cs_compound

Source Engine (game server changes)

Added "stats" command to print the current cpu usage, players and net bandwidth in use

Fixed rcon responses to properly reflect request id's

Added rate-limiting to connectionless queries to prevent flooding (as in HL1, the rate-limiting is controlled via the cvars: sv_max_queries_sec, sv_max_queries_sec_global, and sv_max_queries_window)

Removed sv_allowlocalquery cvar

Source SDK

Added Snow and rain materials

Added qc_eyes.exe

Made various improvements and fixes to .FGD files

Fixed an issue in Vrad which was causing visible artifacts when lighting very large objects/areas

Fixed an issue in Studiomdl which was allowing bad $modelnames to be used

Fixed the "cordon" texture used by Hammer

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Are the servers going to be updated soon? I need to get my game on!

Comment

hey there were some VERY VERY good updates for the SDK! I'm very very glad

- -

Comment

Updating now...
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Fixed rcon responses to properly reflect request id's
              Oh my goodness. That one's hard to believe.
              You all don't care, but that one vexed me while coding the SRCDS library. :-P
              [volun2]
              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

i care! It takes me an age of convulted copy and paste to get mine updated, and even when it's all done it still doesn't work, no-one can connect to it. i feel your vexedness, though on a much smaller scale.

At the time, i was sensibly switching from compound to dust2 to anything anything but compound and thought i'd broken the server when big error messages too scary to look at began to appear.

:icon9: oh no..?!? what have i done..?!?

:D

Comment

WHERE OH WHERE IS MY BELOVED SERVER???!1!111111one

Comment

I have completed this upgrade. Both servers are now online.
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

thanks ever so much.

Comment

Originally posted by 9 v
                        i care! It takes me an age of convulted copy and paste to get mine updated, and even when it's all done it still doesn't work, no-one can connect to it. i feel your vexedness, though on a much smaller scale.

At the time, i was sensibly switching from compound to dust2 to anything anything but compound and thought i'd broken the server when big error messages too scary to look at began to appear.

:icon9: oh no..?!? what have i done..?!?

:D
                        Request IDs are random numbers (INT32) that are mirrored back during RCON commands. When you give a command, you tack an INT32 onto it, and the response is supposed have the same number on it for verification. Until this release, it didn't; it was mirroring back a zero no matter what.
                        [volun2]
                        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                          Request IDs are random numbers (INT32) that are mirrored back during RCON commands. When you give a command, you tack an INT32 onto it, and the response is supposed have the same number on it for verification. Until this release, it didn't; it was mirroring back a zero no matter what.
                          Sorry, Pokerface, but you appear to have mistaken me for someone who knows what on earth you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by 9 v
                            Sorry, Pokerface, but you appear to have mistaken me for someone who knows what on earth you're talking about.
                            Told you you didn't care. :)
                            [volun2]

Comment

No, no you're quite right. i don't. But i did try to..!

:)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X