Possibility of more admins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibility of more admins?

Lately there seems to be a shortage in admins later in the day. Later at night I have noticed an influx of rushers, mic spammers, TKers, crude sprays, and people who are disrespectful. When these people come in most of the frequent players explain the rules to them, but about 1/3(2/3 if it's bad) will insist on being complete jackoffs when they have no supervision.

ie: Player A rushes down the steps in cs_Italy, hides in a nook and proceeds to camp.
    Player B " Player A, do not rush, this server is tactical and does not permit it, you must stay within your boundaries (states boundaries).

Player A " That's ***, im in a good spot."

Player B "Rusher at (this point)"

Player A gets shot

Then next round several choice words are presented, player b is TKed etc...

I know this doesn't ALWAYS happen, but it DOES happen. You may feel that the amount of admins now is sufficient, and that is fine, but this is just a suggestion. Preferably an admin that is more frequent on this server and knows the rules.

-StubbedToe

Re: Possibility of more admins?

Have you tried what is being discuss here??

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=30687

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

oops my bad, sorry bout that. =/ Thanks for that link.

-StubbedToe

Comment

Your welcome. Hope it helps ya.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Yes, page_admin does help, but it doesn't always work. I've seen many late nights when there are idiots on the server who do things much worse than this. I think, personally, we should add a rule. Do NOT disrespect TG in any way what so ever. That gives us grounds to beat the piss outta the idiots who say, "Man, this server is g*y" or "You TG players suck..." I, personally, take more offense to that statement than I do to, "Yer Mom sucks more than a Hoover Shop Vac on a rainy day." People can say I suck all day, but when you generalize against TG, that pisses me off.

On a secondary note, I've noticed that most of our problem is coming from people who do not reply. You can warn them 30 times and they won't reply. I can understand one warning, but why 6? I say we make a policy. Warn, slay, ban. The kick should not even be involved. If we have enough problems from the person to get to the slay option, then chances are, they're not gonna stop.

Root, sorry about earlier. I'm a bit anxious and nervous IRL. Long and private story... and if ya want it, PM me...

-Mom
          Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Originally posted by Yer Mom
            "Yer Mom sucks more than a Hoover Shop Vac on a rainy day."
            But why the rainy day? I can understand the vacuum part...but why does a hoover suck more on a rainy day?

Comment

As a solution to this, what do you guys think about making one of the servers private and available to only paying members of TG?
              It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

Originally posted by K2_the_Turtle
                As a solution to this, what do you guys think about making one of the servers private and available to only paying members of TG?
                well see thats not cool because im poor, and all my paying member friends would play on the private server. Which I wouldnt be able to play on. :(

Comment

Yea- same here...I can't really afford $118/year.

I mean, I think it's a great idea, but I also think that it's a great way to put up a wall between TG members and the rest of the community.

Comment

Actually, if you prepay for a year, it's only $80, which is a large savings..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

That's less than a quarter a day. You can't even play a single round of Ms. Pac Man for that anymore (nevermind the fact that single rounds of Ms. Pac Man last an hour for me).
                      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchist Weasel
                        Yea- same here...I can't really afford $118/year.
                        Originally posted by nickhastapee
                        well see thats not cool because im poor, and all my paying member friends would play on the private server. Which I wouldnt be able to play on. :(
                        If I'm reading the logs correctly, you have both spent over 100 hours playing on the servers.

If you paid the $118 today and then decided to never play on our servers again, you'd be paying about 85 cents per hour of entertainment. But if you keep playing at your current rate, being a paid member will probably cost you around 25 cents per hour of entertainment.

It's for this reason that I give no credit to the "I love it here, but I can't afford to pay money" argument. You won't find a better value for your money.
                        It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

I spend more than 100 bucks a year on toilet paper.

Besides: $8.95 * 12 = $107.40 US

Comment

Originally posted by Yer Mom
                            Yes, page_admin does help, but it doesn't always work. I've seen many late nights when there are idiots on the server who do things much worse than this. I think, personally, we should add a rule. Do NOT disrespect TG in any way what so ever. That gives us grounds to beat the piss outta the idiots who say, "Man, this server is g*y" or "You TG players suck..." I, personally, take more offense to that statement than I do to, "Yer Mom sucks more than a Hoover Shop Vac on a rainy day." People can say I suck all day, but when you generalize against TG, that pisses me off.

On a secondary note, I've noticed that most of our problem is coming from people who do not reply. You can warn them 30 times and they won't reply. I can understand one warning, but why 6? I say we make a policy. Warn, slay, ban. The kick should not even be involved. If we have enough problems from the person to get to the slay option, then chances are, they're not gonna stop.
                            -Mom
                            130% Agreed.........................

We are the music makers,
                            and we are the dreamers of the dream.
                            Wandering by lone sea breakers,
                            and sitting by desolate streams.
                            World losers and world forsakers,
                            for whom the pale moon gleams.
                            Yet we are movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems.

Comment

the page_admin helps a lot but more admins would be nice too

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X