Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sub needed for Team E vs D tonight (Sun 13)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub needed for Team E vs D tonight (Sun 13)

I need someone to sit in for me tonight at 8:00 EST on team E vs D tonight (Sun 13th). If someone can help me out that is great, I'm going to be unavailable since my wife is working and my 9mo old is teething and a handful, so 8 will be bad.

The Muffin Man

Re: Sub needed for Team E vs D tonight (Sun 13)

i think buck can fill in for you, i also know that monkerz has been out b/c he no longer has a net connection. So we'll have to replace him unless he says otherwise.

- -

Comment

I thought Buck was already taking the place of Monkerz? If so we are still going to need someone to play for me, and I think Weasel was out as well.

The Muffin Man

Comment

yes weasel is out too, there are a couple people who want to play in the tourney, can we summon Nightfire?

- -

Comment

I suggested to NUTHous to reply to this, but I guess he didn't..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I will be around and do my best to be there, but if I am I can not guarantee how dedicated I will be to the match. My computer room is not very toddler friendly and having her in here will be a major distraction.

The Muffin Man

Comment

yeah sorry temp, was out for most of the afternoon didn't know if I'd be back in time for a match. Thats why I didn't post earlier. I'm home for the nite, would luv to sub/sit-in for someone if the spot is still open.

Comment

great nuthous! hope to see you there :)

- -

Comment

Once again guys thank's a bunch for letting me step in, unfortunately i wasn't very effective, but still had a blast playing with everyone. hope to do it again sometime , if not then the next tourney.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X