Team B vs C Match Tonight.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team B vs C Match Tonight.

Thanks to all who participated. As always it was a blast. Good times, Good Times. I must say that I am really enjoying the community competition.

Thank You!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Re: Team B vs C Match Tonight.

Originally posted by Usarion
    Thanks to all who participated. As always it was a blast. Good times, Good Times. I must say that I am really enjoying the community competition.

Thank You!
    Ditto here... Team C's first "rush" as T's had us in a full bore panic...
    Thanks for working with us on us being short one guy after the first game...
    True Sportsmen.

Comment

Great gaming tonight.
      We (Team B) were having major trouble getting out in round 1(Terrorist). Never planted once, managed to pull out 2 rounds. Lost 6-2.
      As CTs we somehow managed to pull out a 6-0 victory... somehow.
      The biggest thing I noticed was the tactical difference; we played s-l-o-w-l-y as T, they tried a fast tactic.

That map is a bear on the Ts against a decent CT team.

Team C was down a player at first. We had a buddy we loaned them. Then Fox disappeared and never came back so Nuthaus left too and we had a 5 on 5. Prodigy is a good map for small teams so it worked out well.

GJ to both team C and to my teammates on team B!

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

Indeed, good match. I keep saying "Lets just rush em"... They only listened to me that one first round...lol Man, I've been playing on pubs too much.

GOOD TIMES!!

Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by Scooper
          The biggest thing I noticed was the tactical difference; we played s-l-o-w-l-y as T, they tried a fast tactic.
          Yeah, we figured that you guys had Judas and York sniping, so the chances of us being able to pick people off slowly were poor. We thought lots of flashes, smoke and violence of action would do the trick. It didn't. You guys were too good.

We managed to crash through a couple of times to plant, but it didn't matter when your reinforcements arrived and wiped out our survivors. Easy defuses...

Much fun, though! Thanks for the game!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

My deepest apologies. However, there was nothing I could do to help the situation. My power apparently thought it that nothing in the world could make it happier than to shut itself off for the past.... I lost count now. It's 1:26AM Eastern. I am trying my best not to put any more holes into my wall. Dammit, I'm sooooo sorry guys. I am ecstatic, though, to see that all of you pulled through for the W. Great news! Glad to see that everyone had a lot of fun, and that it all worked out in the end. Once again... I am sorry. But I WILL be having a chat with FPL as to why, appearing to be random, my power went out. There were no storms, nothing. Bah, I'm starting to ramble.

Let me know how I can make it up to you all.

We are the music makers,
            and we are the dreamers of the dream.
            Wandering by lone sea breakers,
            and sitting by desolate streams.
            World losers and world forsakers,
            for whom the pale moon gleams.
            Yet we are movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by FOX9
              My deepest apologies. -snip -
              Let me know how I can make it up to you all.
              ... buy a generator...

Kill F |edit.... E, yes,,, I mean kill E|
              Last edited by Dog; 03-13-2005, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Fun games. I have to say I was so scared when I was sniping because of how good judas is with a scout.
                RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

good stuff, i had fun...forgot how much i miss competing. thanks to all those who were involved in putting this tourney together, you guys are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Dog
                    Show up next time...
                    Kill F
                    hmmm..i think he means "kill E" (or maybe he wants him to kill F ahead of schedule?)
                    anyway...no problem Fox, of course it just kept us wondering what happened to you all of sudden like that.

a.c.

Comment

It's cool Fox. Like I said in the TGS forum: I can relate to crappy power and cable service.
                      They were down a player too so it worked out.

Win or lose, it's a blast playing with and against the great folks from our community.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

I had a great time.
                        Meat Drapes
                        -[OIJ]-
                        Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
                          Fun games. I have to say I was so scared when I was sniping because of how good judas is with a scout.
                          you give me to much credit.. if only i had a better ping i might could live up to those words.. lol... i actually have been missing many many shots lately.. oddly this all happened after my cruise i took for vacation.. weird.. well that.. and my ping likes to spike every now and then (all the time)...

awsome shooting on your part.. i remember hitting you many times.. but only doing 75-98 in 1... over and over.. and never completely killing you before i got hit..

now on CT side.. i did a little better.. like when you guys rushed everyone down long hall.. that was exciting.. i'd see you guys rolling in.. i'd get two shots off sometimes hitting some then jumping away yelling "HERE THEY COME!!" .. i'd pull back and launch a grenade wounding a few more.. trying to buy time for my team to counter attack...

i really think thats the true essence of scouting... as i like to call it "..'skaut"...

thanks again C's!! for the great game.. we'll have another go looks like if i am correct.. the schedule has us playing twice.. i am looking forward to "B vs C: Duex"!!
                          -'~-,~-'~-Essence-Of-Judas-,~-~'-~,-
                          "Real Me Scout"
                          Pronunciation: 'skaut
                          Etymology: from Middle French escouter to listen,
                          1 : to explore an area to obtain information (as about an enemy)
                          2 : to observe in order to obtain information or evaluate
                          3 : to use rifle and pick off opposition
                          4 : to watch for openings in defense for bomb run
                          5 : headshot

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom

Well you did not do to shabby yourself. I was getting owned so much by your Scout, I gave up on the hall.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X