Schedule C vs. F -- Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule C vs. F -- Week 3

Well, what do ya think. It's office, a biggie!

I can play anytime Mon-Wed after 7 EST. I probably cannot play on the weekend.

When can everyone else play?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Re: Schedule C vs. F -- Week 3

I am free at all times.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

im free monday-friday after....im going to say 5 pm cst...but probably about an hour earlier....
      free on the weekends too except for lunch on saturday.

Comment

Anytime after 6:30pm EST Mon-Wed.
        Twisted Firestarter
        a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
        sigpic

Comment

This week is administrative for me on the range.... mostly class. Although I do believe we are triangulating on Thursday and Friday. I have no idea on schedule. I will try and be as flexible as I can.
          Meat Drapes
          -[OIJ]-
          Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Oh...and btw, I will be the holder of all the Mojo for Office. Twisty, if you want a little Mojo, come get some.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... ok, I am finished.
            Meat Drapes
            -[OIJ]-
            Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Weeknights I'm at work until at least 2am eastern...

Weekends are pretty much it for me. Anytime on the weekend...
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Weekdays after 6pm central are all good for me.
                Saturday is bad for me. Only guarenteed time I could make on sat is morning(like 8-9am) which I'm sure everyone would love...

Comment

I have no prior engagements.
                  ---
                  Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

I can play evenings

Comment

So far we are looking at something like Tuesday or Wednesday.. If we play on the weekend, we would be missing half our team. I hate to say this, but would it be possible for you be subbed for Cing? :(

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                        I hate to say this, but would it be possible for you be subbed for Cing? :(
                        While someone could indeed play in my stead, there is no replacing me! :icon6:

Seriously, we're supposed to have one alternate player, but I haven't heard from Vance in a while...
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                          So far we are looking at something like Tuesday or Wednesday.. If we play on the weekend, we would be missing half our team. I hate to say this, but would it be possible for you be subbed for Cing? :(
                          Is that this tuesday or next..either is fine

Comment

This.. We are on this week's schedule.

Ok, can we do Wednesday night at 8 EST?

Comment

Between the two, I would seriously prefer Wednesday.
                              ---
                              Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X