Team A vs. D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team A vs. D

Alrighty everyone, its time once again to help us get the match scheduled :) Post your preferred dates and times of course!!!
    "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Re: Team A vs. D

i'm on holiday from next Saturday for a week, so my ideal would be sometime Thursday night. That's the 17th of March.

Comment

Thursday is fine with me. We could be done in twenty minutes. If we play like we did saturday.

Comment

Can Darwin have THIS week's match first? :P
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
          Can Darwin have THIS week's match first? :P
          Do what?

Thursday sounds fine. Hopefully Hardcandy will sound just as chipper come the match ;)

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by cookietester
            Do what?

Thursday sounds fine. Hopefully Hardcandy will sound just as chipper come the match ;)

Root
            Poker was referring to the fact that we haven't played our round 2 match yet, and you want us to begin scheduling our round 3 match.

Comment

Sorry, Darwinians, we're just keen to move on from our last match and on to the next one, that's all. We'll stop talking about it now until you're done with your second round.

Good luck!

Comment

OK, who's next? :D

Thursday would be a fine choice for me, as well; the next couple of weekends find me out of town and away from my computer.
                [volun2]
                Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.

Comment

all this week is fine

Comment

Thurs night meets my agreement.
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I can make this thursday only because I'm on Spring Break.

Comment

Hopefully Thursday works for everyone, all we need after that is a time. I shouldn't do anything after 9pm EST, I have to work 5am on Friday :(
                        "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

eventually if I am needed
                          The ideal for me would be 11pm UK time..
                          should you need me to replace anyone.. KLOWNS! lol
                          DaOrdanata-Anne-Elise

Comment

Somewhere around 9.00 - 11.00pm GMT would be ideal for me. That'd be 3.00 - 5.00pm EST...or is that too early for you folks?

Congrats on your win, btw!

Comment

Either someone is not observing Daylight Savings time, or my understanding of the time difference between here and Great Britain is lacking. Isn't Eastern time GMT-5:00? Making your ideal time between 4:00 and 6:00 Eastern?

I think I could do Thursday 6:00 Eastern.
                              [volun2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X