pcs_junglerescue public beta release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pcs_junglerescue public beta release

swoop you didn't have any problems with the colors looking really white?

no the colors looked fine...

-swoop-

Comment

http://sonsofliberty.websiteallies.c...nglerescue.zip Ok it's back up and ready to download, Wyz will also be putting it on the server.

Thanks to Fr33bird for hosting the map for TG gamers temporarily. I will work out a link from the TG site with wyz.

- -

Comment

Failed to load sound "jungle/3dmriver.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Failed to load sound "ambient/trailer_wndinsidepark_loop.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Failed to load sound "ambient/water/drip_loop1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Failed to load sound "ambient/levels/canals/tunnel_wind_loop1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Failed to load sound "pcs_junglerescue/jungle.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Failed to load sound "jungle/congo.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Failed to load sound "pcs_junglerescue/birdsong.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Failed to load sound "ambient/animal/bird14.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Failed to load sound "pcs_junglerescue/bird1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Failed to load sound "ambient/machines/power_transformer_loop_2.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Failed to load sound "ambient/levels/canals/generator_ambience_loop1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Failed to load sound "ambient/levels/labs/equipment_beep_loop1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Failed to load sound "ambient/machines/heli_pass_distant1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Failed to load sound "pcs_junglerescue/jungle1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Failed to load sound "jungle/congo.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
        Your map got Served. My buffer wasn't large enough to get all of the errors.

Comment

These are some of the errors that i encountered....

Allen: Yeah, you're right.
          Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

The map installs flawlessly if you download the archive and extract it into your cstrike installation.

If you rely on the server to serve you the map the first time you connect to the server without the map, it installs imperfectly. Vulcan and I have determined what questions he needs to ask of people more experienced in mapping than he is, so hopefully he'll be able to determine soon what's going on and how to fix it.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

PS: I downloaded the map from the link in this thread and had no visual errors like that.

Comment

aye PLEASE download the content from here if you want to play the map till a solution is figured out.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
                  aye PLEASE download the content from here if you want to play the map till a solution is figured out.
                  funny i never had a problem and my computer hates directx9.0c im lucky to even play some games that require it lol..

my pc says i have 9.0c but.. some games say i dont.. and when i've tried installing it over it jsut skips and says done.. lol.. *waits for 9.0d lol*
                  -'~-,~-'~-Essence-Of-Judas-,~-~'-~,-
                  "Real Me Scout"
                  Pronunciation: 'skaut
                  Etymology: from Middle French escouter to listen,
                  1 : to explore an area to obtain information (as about an enemy)
                  2 : to observe in order to obtain information or evaluate
                  3 : to use rifle and pick off opposition
                  4 : to watch for openings in defense for bomb run
                  5 : headshot

Comment

fenix some of those sounds your missing are in the HL2 gcf files (specifically the ones that start with ambient). There is no reason you should be getting errors on them. the other missing wav's i'll get into the files asap.

- -

Comment

John can you post a screenshot of the red water reflection you were getting please?

- -

Comment

great...server says my version of pcs_junglerescue differs from the servers....

Comment

same here.

Comment

i see you guys fixed that, anytime that error comes up you need to delete the old so the new can be downloaded

i want opinions and screenies of issues you had please!

- -

Comment

bump56789.

Comment

I still see red under the water

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse