pcs_junglerescue public beta release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pcs_junglerescue public beta release

yeah i found this today john, i ran my cs with mat_dxlevel 90 and i saw that too. I also rebuilt the cubemaps in this dxlevel and no change. i'm unsure as to what's going on with this. If you want better fps and better graphics for this map just change your mat_dxlevel 80 and it will play the map alot better. I'll try to find more info on what's up with the dx levels but right now valve has some screwy things going on.

FYI this version will stay up for a while prolly a couple of weeks. While i work out ALL the various bugs.

- -

Comment

I'd like to download the new version of the map, but since it's named the same thing as the last one I cannot do so from the server. I'm also not sure what effect deleting the map file will have, as there were a lot of other files that came with it, and I'm not sure if those have been updated since either. If you can't get a website download set up, perhaps you could list all the files that come with the map so we can delete them and download them again from the server.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernardo
        I'd like to download the new version of the map, but since it's named the same thing as the last one I cannot do so from the server. I'm also not sure what effect deleting the map file will have, as there were a lot of other files that came with it, and I'm not sure if those have been updated since either. If you can't get a website download set up, perhaps you could list all the files that come with the map so we can delete them and download them again from the server.
        See this other thread: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=34492
        I haven't done this yet myself but I'm pretty sure this is what Vulcan would say.

Comment

Hey, this is for whoever gave me that neg reputation point:

This is mapping, and me and vulcan talk about it sometimes. He was stating it was hard, and told him how how OUR mappers had it. You also said the mod was lame... keep your comments to yourself. I could care less how you feel about it.

Comment

Ignore negative and anonymous reputation points comments.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

that's crap(the negative rep point). Keep on mapping you guys!

Comment

bump becasue this map rocks

Comment

MONKERZ got stuck on the map by ct spawn we got a s.s. but I dont know how to post the pic

Comment

Originally posted by ><JohnGalt><
                    MONKERZ got stuck on the map by ct spawn we got a s.s. but I dont know how to post the pic
                    http://imageshack.us/
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Comment

thanks cing for teaching me something new

Comment

End loading faces (loads materials)
                          Initializing renderer...
                          SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/highgrass.mdl)
                          SNIP
                          SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/highgrass.mdl)
                          SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/jungletree_skybox.mdl)
                          SNIP
                          SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/jungletree_skybox.mdl)
                          Failed to load sound "jungle/3dmriver.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Failed to load sound "ambient/trailer_wndinsidepark_loop.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Failed to load sound "ambient/water/drip_loop1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Failed to load sound "ambient/levels/canals/tunnel_wind_loop1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Failed to load sound "jungle/jungle.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Failed to load sound "jungle/congo.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Failed to load sound "jungle/birdsong.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Failed to load sound "ambient/animal/bird14.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Failed to load sound "jungle/bird1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Failed to load sound "ambient/machines/power_transformer_loop_2.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Failed to load sound "ambient/levels/canals/generator_ambience_loop1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Failed to load sound "ambient/levels/labs/equipment_beep_loop1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Failed to load sound "ambient/machines/heli_pass_distant1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Failed to load sound "jungle/jungle1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Failed to load sound "jungle/congo.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          |TG| Dog |kBz| connected
                          Failed to load sound "player/pl_wade1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
                          Scoring will not start until both teams have players

Thought I had a clean download... also some screenies to come...
                          Thanks to Cingular for the pointer.

Comment

Rescuing the hostages from the top of the map is like watching two blind men rying to walk through a maze, thy seem to have trouble with everything. One time I found them frolicking in the pond together.

Comment

I got the Hosties Stuck Here... trying to lead them out was hard...

I love this map

Comment

Note the little patch of unfilled blue....

OMG!
                                What is this demonic Image!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X