A vs E - Week 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A vs E - Week 4

I'm going to be out for the weekend starting on saturday for easter. So i imagine others will be out sooner than that. Can we schedule something for monday, tuesday or wednesday?

- -

Re: A vs E - Week 4

Week 4 being anytime from the 20th to the 27th. I can imagine that many people will be out for that long weekend. Good idea trying to schedule early.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

c'mon team a i know how you guys like to plan, the night before. lol

- -

Comment

I am hopeing to get ahold oF Noel Cower and see if he can get my his steam specs to get my rates right to play with you guys again...but if i cant i know the Buck Fush wont let me down...

Everyone like PM Noel......hopefully it will get through....

I WANNA PLAY

-Monkz
        Allen: Yeah, you're right.
        Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

hi all!
          monday or wednesday is ok for me. tuesday is out. week-end is ok too but sunday is out
          I have work commitments that only allow me to play after 10pm UK TIME (5pm EST is that?) and only really until 12.00 (7PM EST) I hope that it will be convenient for all!
          alternatively I might be able to put afternoon times asside but early evenings I am out with music commitments!! .. oooo and I have a kid too! so lets make it easy for all of us!
          Have fun
          Warmest regards,

Anne-Elise
          DaOrdanata (the only girl on TG?)

Comment

WAIT??!!! DaO is a gurl!?!?!!!???!111one

lol, jk

Comment

Oh yes, she is that... Definitely... :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Ok....I will be gone from Saturday to Monday....going on vacation.....gonna sit on the lake and be fat....oh yeah and get drunk...lol...

Umm...other than that.....i will be available anytime after monday night....lemme know....thanx

-Monkz

(Hemorrhoids is an Androgyne)......roflmao
                Allen: Yeah, you're right.
                Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Well i have not gotten a response from weasel, Since today is teusday, i think our best time is tonight or thursday night according to my teammates.

Buck will have to fill in again, unless we get a response from weasel.

- -

Comment

I'm good for whenever... I'm out of school for 2 weeks...

:D

-Mom
                    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

yes I am a girl lol ! ok I am free thursday but restricted with time .. I have told root .. can you PM him please? he is cookietester
                      warmest regards,

DaOrdanata

Anne-Elise Nichols and Odeetee are taking part in with oxford Inspires in November 2005 More details: http://www.evolvingcity.com/ Musicians will range from professional composers such as Nick Bicāt (www.nickbicat.com ; http://www.oomf.org.uk/oomf2000.html )through to professional Ghanaian drummers and international Irish Artists such as Caitriona Kenny

Comment

The match will take place on sunday at 2330GMT. Team A ***PM*** me if you can't make it. Rivers is on standby for us.

Root
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

That's 1830 EST right?

The Muffin Man

Comment

yes muffin,

I don't think i'll be back in time, my plans were not as i thought. It seems i will be leaving at 6 for a two hour trip home so i will not be able to make that time. i will find a sub np!

- -

Comment

2330GMT.
                              perfect
                              I will be there

warmest regards,
                              DaOrdanata

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server