C vs. F -- Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C vs. F -- Results

Wow, what can I say? Great game!! Both rounds were won 6-5!

Team F was down quickly as CTs 4-0 and managed to come back, though both teams suffered from dropped players. Team F was again down 3-0 as Ts, and somehow managed to pull that one off too.

Thanks for sticking it out guys after the server crashed. :icon14: Best match we've played so far IMO.

I'm only sorry there had to be a loser..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Re: C vs. F -- Results

still cant get me heart rate down

Comment

that was the best game I have ever played in my entire life!
      omg...SO much adrenaline...I'm not gonna be able to sleep.

Comment

That... was... close.... most excellent games. Thanks for everyones intestinal fortitude. Best match so far, the server problems and team problems not withstanding.

Comment

Best match of the tourney yet.

Comment

do all matches get recorded with that hltv thing?

Comment

That was the greatest match ever. I skipped picking up my friend from work because it was so good.
              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
              TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
              "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Ya that was a very good match, that last round i was walking around with 1 health

Last guy alive with 1 health against 2 guys to win the match, no preasure

Is there a HLTV vid ? You can watch our elite strategies hehehe

Comment

Sorry, but Valve has deactivated HLTV support for bug fixes or something. :( :(

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Yeah, the HLTV support vaporizing JUST before our tourney started was some of the worst timing ever. Oh well. Hopefully they reactivate it sometime soon.

Comment

I felt the match was some of the best play here... tourny or not. I had a really good time... as much as I hated to lose.
                      And even though we lost, I think we had the Mojo. Not sure what brought 'F' back from the brink... I did not notice any mistakes. DAMN was it close. We would come on SO hard and beat them down, they would shrug it off and rally back. Very basic effective defense. 'F' broke Office down into 2 simple avenues of approach ... no forward listening posts.... just down and durty CQB.
                      OK I am tired and rambling now.

Thanks for another good time.
                      Meat Drapes
                      -[OIJ]-
                      Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

^^^Meat I have been meaning to ask you do you play NS? I notice the TSA marine icon.
                        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

i swear to god my heart started racing when i read over these posts and was thinking about the game....
                          gosh, i think that day was seriously the best day of my gaming career.... i pulled some awesome stunts playing earlier that day, and played one of the hardest fought games Ive ever played....

Comment

YEA! best game! woo woo..... .... ... :(

Comment

Oh, sure... Cing's out catching real life terrorists, so let's have the best game ever while he's working... Screw you guys....

I'm with dabe: woo woo........... :icon9:

:icon12:
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X