cant get on the tg server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant get on the tg server

Alright all other servers and steam itself is fine but when I try to log onto the TG server it tells me

Disconnect: Pure server: file
    models\players\swatpcsv2\ct_urban.dx90.vtx does not match
    the server's file....

Ive tried deleting all the skins and re downloading and all that good stuff but it keeps telling me that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Re: cant get on the tg server

I saw you on earlier.. I'll have a look at what's up.

- -

Comment

I had the same problem before

Make sure you delete the files from both the Materials and Models folder.

That did it for me
      TheU -

CS:S

Comment

This is something generally a lot of people do not know when you delete files like the pcs skins and are still in game it will keep saying that error you need to completely exit out of CS and delete them then join the server

Comment

What suid said is correct. You must delete the files out of the game. I don't think this problem is client related though. I believe it's still on my end when i closed down the old server. It was still hosting our download files. When i get that changed this should not come up again.

- -

Comment

yeah im still seeing the problem and I tried what both Suid and TheU said and its still giving me the same error message. Would I need to restart after deleting them? It wouldn't make any sense to do that but I'm running out of ideas.

Comment

When this happens to me, I delete ALL my custom content outside of the maps folder. (By delete, I mean move, just in case I want it back.) Sure, it means I don't learn anything, but sometimes it's better just to have a working product that I don't understand.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

not your problem kean but now you want to delete what you have and redownload.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X