Anyone up for a game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for a game?

Seeing as there's so many on the forum at the moment, is there any chance of a game? I'm just going to grab a quick bite to eat, so I'll check back here in a few.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: Anyone up for a game?

Root 9v and the other tg brethren who live across the pond get my vote for most dedicated TGers. The servers donít get really active until late afternoon, by that time its 9pm in G.B. So when ever you hear that dry British humor coming over the com at 10pm remember that its 3am their time. Maybe thatís why Root is so mean with the slay button ;-)

Comment

new nvidia drivers are out btw, may want to update!

- -

Comment

Originally posted by ><JohnGalt><
        Root 9v and the other tg brethren who live across the pond get my vote for most dedicated TGers. The servers donít get really active until late afternoon, by that time its 9pm in G.B. So when ever you hear that dry British humor coming over the com at 10pm remember that its 3am their time. Maybe thatís why Root is so mean with the slay button ;-)
        Me? Mean? :o Not unless you run away from a ticking bomb, TK on purpose, abandon the objective in search of kills, let the bomb get defused cuz you're the other side of the map looking for kills, get abusive about the sever rules......

I blame the landmines

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I don't know how you guys do it... At like 10 EST, I'll see 9v say something like "Man, I have to get to bed." And then like an hour later I see him still playing.. That's like 4 AM their time!!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by cookietester
            Me? Mean? :o Not unless you run away from a ticking bomb, TK on purpose, abandon the objective in search of kills, let the bomb get defused cuz you're the other side of the map looking for kills, get abusive about the sever rules......

I blame the landmines

Root
            Root just gets upset when I toss a HE grenade in his lap!

PS: Heya guys, just registered.
            If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
            with any questions or concerns.
            |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

'Bout time you registered. I ought to stick a landmine under you just for taking so long :icon_razz Welcome ouija

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...