Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncheerio

Sadly, i'm on holiday for a week :(

Yes, it'll be nice not having to work and getting to spend some quality time with my two beautiful children, not cooking or not having to wash up, getting up at a sensible time in the morning, catching up on all those big things crammed full of paper and wandering around strange and new places going "ooh how interesting..."....but hell. There are bombs out there to be defused (or planted) and hostages to rescue (or protected), and for a whole week i'm not going to be able to help any of you while you all continue to do so. :(

The thought of all those bombs not being defused (or not exploding) will trouble me until i finally return, back to where i belong, back in the warm comfort of TG and among it's many fine members.

i wave you all a reluctant goodbye.

Until next week, my friends...

Re: Uncheerio

We will miss you, and anxiously await your return.... :)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
      We will miss you, and anxiously await your return.... :)
      .... where we will greet you with open crosshairs ;-)

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

and pull the trigger....muahahahahahahahaha *cough* cough* hahahaha...ah forget it

-swoop-

Comment

I'm stil laughing at the title of the thread... :)

I'll miss you 9V. Have a good week!
          It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

Anxious ye no longer!

Hurrah to all men and beasts across the lands...for i have returned!

i am remarkably well and uninjured, save for an evil t***ta*he. The irony of it being Easter does not amuse me. What does amuse me though is the combination of socially acceptable drugs i can take as treatment. Such as clove oil...a kind of perfumed petrol...easily numbs the entire mouth and throat if used (in)correctly, pleasant tasting extra strong paracetemols and a handful of top quality Ibuprofen. Top all that off with some seriously out of date Deutsche Demokratische Republik approved antibiotics and yer laughing! (At what..is entirely irrelevant, and besides the point)

On reflection though, i think the can of Grolsch was a little over the top. In fact i was going to post this last night, but when everything started kicking in i felt like i was tripping again and kept typing 'i'm a tree!...we are all trees!'... It made perfect sense at the time.

Anyway, had a great holiday, and the kids loved it. Amazed to see that the Scottish prolertariat are even unhealthier than their English counterparts. It seemed that being a Scot means being grossly overweight and misshapen, or a lean mean fighting machine, with not much in between. On the whole, apart from the crazed junkies and beyond hope alcoholics, a nice bunch of friendly people. If a bit 'tribal'.

Glad to be back though, and looking forward to lots of great games on TG as per the usual. i would confess that i even dreamt about TG and CS while away, but that might appear a bit sad, so i'm going to keep that under my hat...

Seeya on server!

Comment

umm.. *cough*

welcome back..
              -'~-,~-'~-Essence-Of-Judas-,~-~'-~,-
              "Real Me Scout"
              Pronunciation: 'skaut
              Etymology: from Middle French escouter to listen,
              1 : to explore an area to obtain information (as about an enemy)
              2 : to observe in order to obtain information or evaluate
              3 : to use rifle and pick off opposition
              4 : to watch for openings in defense for bomb run
              5 : headshot

Comment

Hahaha good stuff!! Welcome back 9v!!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out wtf t***ta*he is??
                  Twisted Firestarter
                  a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted_Firestarter
                    Don't worry - 9's a northerner and they have trouble splling. :icon_razz

Root
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

it's must be a tea thing :/

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted_Firestarter
                        Sorry, my mistake. The second t should be an h and the third asterisk should be the t that should have been the h but is actually a t.

Hope that clears that up. :)

Originally posted by cookietester
                        Don't worry - 9's a northerner and they have trouble splling. :icon_razz
                        Calm down, dear! i'm actually a very good speller. i can even spell 'carburettor' and 'rhythmic', even though i rarely ever need to. Cheaky get!

Originally posted by Vulcan
                        it's must be a tea thing :/
                        Lol. Actually, my biggest beverage vice is coky cola. Without me and my addiction to the fizzy stuff your country's GNP would drop considerably ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 9 v
                          Sorry, my mistake. The second t should be an h and the third asterisk should be the t that should have been the h but is actually a t.

Hope that clears that up. :)
                          t**tha*he ?

TOOTHACHE?!?!? That's it?!?! My god, here I was thinking you had some REAL fun!!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

our GDP does not need to drop anymore! lol

enjoy Coke!

- -

Comment

Originally posted by 9 v
                              Calm down, dear!
                              :icon14:

I bet that reference has gone over a lot of heads.

I guessed you meant tootheache but only cos I can't spell.
                              Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X