This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BeetlesMod]|TG| MoNkErZ Disconnecting for Reserved Slot

This is totally messed up...iono why it happened.....but i just got my Cable internet back...and i was soo soo happy. Then i tried to join our server and there was 13 ppl in it....then i join pick CT and BAM....[BeetlesMod]|TG| MoNkErZ Disconnecting for Reserved Slot

So i decided not to get mad....GET GLAD..lol...

and i posted....iono if this is outta line...but i wanted to post neways

P.S. I am a Supporting Member....(sob sob)

-monkz
    Allen: Yeah, you're right.
    Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Re: [BeetlesMod]|TG| MoNkErZ Disconnecting for Reserved Slot

Well, your IP address has changed with your new connecion, but the server should be keeping track of your SteamID, not your IP address. Send Wyz or Apophis a PM.
    It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

I have the same problem, I keep getting disconnected due to reserved slot, though I am a supporting member.
      "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

Reserved slots are screwy after tonight's admin tools upgrade. Please continue in the thread below:

http://tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=34163
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X