Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why am i getting dropped form the server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am i getting dropped form the server?

I tried to join one of the servers that had only 13 players and I connect then get dropped?

Re: Why am i getting dropped form the server?

Reserved slots are screwy with tonight's admin tools upgrade. I'm working on it.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response..

Comment

im glad im not the only one that is having this prob
        Allen: Yeah, you're right.
        Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

I hope he finds 10 minutes to put the jungle up on the server! woohoo!

- -

Comment

I'm making progress with the server tonight. Some changes you guys will see, and some you won't.

One side effect, for now, is that the server sometimes hits 16/15. I won't bore you with the technical details, but just ignore that for now. If it hits 17/15 sustained, I need to know about it.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X