Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Stick your head out (100kB image).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Stick your head out (100kB image).

Because I will blow that bastard right off your shoulders. I know img tags belong in the picture forum, but this is too good to just make a link.

On a side note: Afterwards on de_dust2, we had one of the best games ever. I'm not being facetious either. With Drew_952, Yellow Asterick, SLJ_No_life, and some other who should post here on T's and with me scouting the middle to call locations: pulled an awesome comback and tore victory from the CTs.

Special mention goes to No_life for an awesome scouting of CTs trying to disarm the bomb from all the way down long A.

THIS is the kind of stuff I like to see on TG, and it's why I stay. ALMOST as good as some of the NS games we've had.

PS: My buddy who plays BF1942: DC competatively was watching me play (he might get into CS), commented on the spectacular teamwork we had going.

Re: Don't Stick your head out (100kB image).

No Life's sniping from Long A was great. We didn't spot him in time but I still got to grab an Auger and kill him out of spite :)

Compound and Dust both turned into some quality games.

PS:

VERY nice sniping run.

Comment

if that was the dust game i was in. i must say that was someof the best iv seen
      "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

Originally posted by Arf
        VERY nice sniping run.
        Thanks, and I attribute it to a couple of things:

1. Some nameless hero in front of me to the right running a diversion while I took my shots.
        2. T's engaging me at long range using weapons that are optimized for medium-to-short range.

If you guys had pulled back and just waited, you could have had me easy. Once I made it around back, I was able to scavenge that Kreig which was much more effective in getting that last kill. I get so tired of losing teammates on Compound because they are trying to be a hero and getting waxed everytime by a sniper.

Destroy his range advantage and he's easy pickings.

Yellow: yes that was the same game.

Comment

pftt... nub sniping :)

remember de_tides?

all the T's died at the door.. made 2 double kills..

about 6 or 7 players were on :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X