X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Spray...

I started this because I have this new spray:
    [media]http://www.tinymixtapes.com/IMG/jpg/covers-frog.jpg[/media]

And people were wondering what It was. It is an Album Cover to an album by scottish Breakcore/IDM Artist Frog Pocket. The name of the Album is "Come On Primates Show Your Teeth!". It is an odd album, yet serene and beautiful. It combines soothing melodies with hard breakbeats, creating an orgasmic sound that will leave you in tears of joy (At least it did for me).
    My personal favorite tracks from the album are "Rig Of The Jarkness", "Bo'arigh", and "Fog Pocket".
    If you wanna listen to the album, Here's a download link:
    http://letitbit.net/download/9bdfdc1...od.ua.rar.html

Click the little box that says Free, then enter the code you see and then you wait 60 seconds before the download begins.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this topic not being CS related, I just wanted to share. Perhaps others can share the stories behind their sprays as well, I'd love to hear about them.
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Re: My Spray...

The story about my spray is a tough one because it's such a touching story.

After about, 2-3 years of being without a computer, I finally decided that I desperately needed to just go ahead and get it built. So I ordered the parts for my computer, and I built it. Everything was going amazingly. The parts all worked, it was all put together, but the company that I ordered Windows from took 3 weeks to send it to me. So I went through all the pain and agony of waiting. Finally it came and I installed Windows and my heart was happy again. One of the first programs I reinstalled was Steam. Next came Counterstrike:Source. Right after CS:S was finished downloading I told myself... Robyn, you need an awesome spray that stands out so that people know that's you're BACK! To SHOW them what they've been missing. So I opened up CS:S and I went into the options and I got an awesome spray that would signify to everyone that I was back. You'll see it in game on most of the maps. Sprayed on the walls, sprayed on the floors, you can't miss it because it's possibly the coolest spray on the TG server. So next time you see the "gray target" sprayed somewhere while you're playing in map, remember, it's the coolest spray on the TG server.

...In other news... Anyone feel like making me a real spray?
    - Robyn

Comment

This is my spray. The story behind it, is she's my wife and we make out everyday, things like that. You know. Haha.

Comment

Alf all the way.

Comment

I'm quite fond of my severed ear logo ^_^

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

I suppose my spray fluctuates depending on circumstances. My usual spray is "Diplomatic Immunity" in graffiti letters. I actually did the lettering myself. At my school they have electronic pens that connect to computers and you can draw with them right onto the computer. They work exceptionally well, I suppose I was just wasting my time in architectural drawing :P

Comment

Ah, grafitti. Because real penmanship and calligraphy is hard, and who wants text to be readable anyway?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X