hey guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys

Nerva checking in.....1st post so i wanted to drop in and say hi :) oh also i was just wondering if my bro Threve could be a part of our TG community. have his tag be |TG| Threve? idk btw i have changed my name to |TG|BadSp!ce from [TG]NervA sooo yeah if anyone could authorize me putting a tag on my bros name i would be greatful. thanks everyone....see you in the CS servers. :) btw he knows all the rules and has been playing on TG servers for about a week now... thanks agin
    WOAH! that was a spicy headshot
    .....wait THAT WASNT MY KILL!!!!
    .....WHY YOU @!$&%@$!!!
    -BadSp!ce, as said when scouting on dust2

Re: hey guys

The TG tag can be worn by anyone that enjoys our community and playstyle!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

so hes in! yay thanks hes been bugging me all week to ask... lol anyways....i just wanted to let everyone know that i am very glad to be appart of TG! u guys rock....ur style of play is bar none the best.....and i find my self crawling back for more day and night....blah blah enough kissing @#%@#U& lol seeing as how im on every day ive come to know alot of u all pretty well

anyways thanks a bunch again!
      WOAH! that was a spicy headshot
      .....wait THAT WASNT MY KILL!!!!
      .....WHY YOU @!$&%@$!!!
      -BadSp!ce, as said when scouting on dust2

Comment

Nice to see you here. Always a pleasure kicking your butt on the server too :D

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...