10,000 dollar tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10,000 dollar tourney

25 bucks a player for 5 on 5 tourney, say we come up with two teams and own this thing!

http://www.fragfusion.net/

I'm IN

- -

Re: 10,000 dollar tourney

it's too risky even for us, but IF the others agree, i vote for wyzcrak's D team :)

Comment

what about team F ;)

Comment

Originally posted by nickhastapee
        what about team F ;)
        Nah, those guys would be banned in about 15 seconds for blatant aim hacking.

Comment

Well, considering that's a minimum requirement for even being in that kind of tourney...

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

they have stated that any cheating is strictly prohibited and players will be banned/kicked out immediately. I don't think it will be a cheat fest at all. 10 grand is alot of money, did you guys see the 2nd and 3rd place prizes?

- -

Comment

You don't think people will take their chances cheating for a chance to get $10k?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                You don't think people will take their chances cheating for a chance to get $10k?
                heh... .
                We could win by default...
                All the cheaters getting booted...

Comment

I expect their to be a lot of cheating. There's nothing to stop them and the money is probably worth the risk to a lot of ppl.
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

Comment

i'm sure they will, and the tourney holders know this as well. I guess no tourney is good until vac2 comes out?

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X