• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server out of date

Update woo....

Just lettin someone know...

Re: Server out of date

An update? Great.. What's in it?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

* Added buy favorite system
      * Added location names to voice chat
      * Soundscape files will be loaded properly for custom maps
      * Fixed tinnitus effect for HE grenades playing twice
      * Fixed the Five-Seven's price not matching the value in the buy menu
      * Fixed case where money and chat HUD icons sometimes being the wrong color at round start
      * Target IDs will no longer show when mp_fadetoblack is active
      * When mp_humanteam is active human teams will be allowed to spectate
      * The "hostage" field of the "hostage_rescued" event is filled in correctly
      * Equipping the silencer is canceled if the player switches weapons
      * Fixed problems with the hostage shack door in cs_compound
      * Fixed "Hostage Rescue Zone" not showing up properly in chat and under the radar
      * Players can only change their names once every 10 seconds, with a max of 5 times every 10 minutes
      * "Enemy Spotted" hint text doesn't show for players behind smoke clouds
      * Flashbang effect can't be reduced by hitting escape or turning off the HUD

Comment

Oh yes! They definitely improved the game!! They fixed everything that the players were asking for!!! GO VALVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Really?
          I must have missed this one:
          *Fixed hitboxes so everyone and their mother doesnt get a ****ing head shot kill 55% of the time.

seriously. My mom could make headshots and possibly even replace Root on Team A if you give her a month...this game is so nooobified....

Comment

Battlefield 2 is how many months away? If that doesn't work out, I'll quit online gaming for awhile.

Comment

Server's updated.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

WE HAVE SPEED HACKERS, RUSHER, and ILLEGAL weapons...oh ho this is fun

where have all admins gone?

isnt that a song?

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                  Server's updated.
                  Thank you.

* Added location names to voice chat
                  How's this work?

* Target IDs will no longer show when mp_fadetoblack is active
                  Good.

Nothing spectacular, but some good little fixes. I'd rather see a constant barrage of small game updates than Valve waiting months to try to fix everything before releasing a patch...

Comment

alright...Wyz has it under control

thanks a lot...

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                      Really?
                      I must have missed this one:
                      *Fixed hitboxes so everyone and their mother doesnt get a ****ing head shot kill 55% of the time.

seriously. My mom could make headshots and possibly even replace Root on Team A if you give her a month...this game is so nooobified....
                      And you didn't see the:
                      *much anticipated VAC2 released so that everyone and their mother is not using some sort of hack.
                      Twisted Firestarter
                      a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
                      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse