• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5: D vs E

Weekends suck. I vote a weekday.

Thursday 9PM ET, anyone?
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Re: Week 5: D vs E

9PM makes it with me.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Can anyone from E respond to this?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

thurs. at 9 sounds good to me, I hope my team responds :)

- -

Comment

I'm up for:
          Tue or Wed (any time)
          Sat or Sun (around 2200 est)

Working:
          Mon 7p-7a
          Thu 7p-7a
          Fri 7a-7a (24hrs)

I can work around those hours if a game wants to be played earlier on Thu (I leave for work at 6p).

The Muffin Man

Comment

As I like to say in my own threads.. Post your total availability instead of just one possible night, just as Muffin Man has done.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I can sub for E at these times: Mondays (12-8pm) Tuesdays(4-12pm) Wednesdays(12-6pm) Thursdays(4-12pm) Fridays (12-8pm) weekends are iffy for me, and all times posted are central.

Comment

Do not scheduel it for this thurs, fri, sat, or sun :)

I'll be gone for MTAC, and my team needs me so wyz's cat wont leave him :)

Comment

My PL and latency is too high on this ISDN for effective playing. Find a sub for me. I hope to have this ISDN problem worked out by next week.

Comment

can we do tomorrow at 8 pm EST? that would be Tuesday the 29th.

- -

Comment

I'm good for tomorrow 8 EST
                      I love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they dont know Im using blanks.

Comment

I can't make it on Tuesday until maybe 9:45 EST, but that might be a bit late for some. I can also make it Wednesday night, but there is already a match scheduled at 9 EST.

Comment

So the offical time and date? Wed or thurs? I can be there either time.
                          :icon40: :icon35: :icon34:

Comment

Dear Admins,
                            Is it feasible to have two matches at the same time?

Love,
                            Pokerface
                            [volun2]
                            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Not desirable, but feasible, we say.

Let's plan on it this week if it helps us avoid scheduling nightmares.
                              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X