A vs C : Week 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A vs C : Week 5

Here we are again. Its time to figure out the 'when and how'.
    One of my favorite maps: Italy. I do not see any hossies getting saved on this. My opinion.
    I can do Friday or Saturday night. 8 or later EST.
    PLease speak your mind.

Meat
    Meat Drapes
    -[OIJ]-
    Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Re: A vs C : Week 5

***Team A*** PM me with availability please. Lets try and avoid another endless thread. Who do we contact on team C to arrange a time?

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by cookietester
      ***Team A*** PM me with availability please. Lets try and avoid another endless thread. Who do we contact on team C to arrange a time?

Root
      Meat_Drapes is the point of contact, but I don't see how it's any easier trying to hash out a date in any way other than with full participation in a thread. I'm available weeknights after 2am eastern time and weekends any time... I know that's pretty limiting, but real life is being kinda harsh to me right now...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I'm free anytime. Saturday 8pm Eastern sounds good to me. All I ask is that anyone on our team who says they're going to be here actually shows up, so we don't end up with a last minute replacement that goes out of his way to be as uncooperative as possible.

I'm not bitter. :icon7:
        ---
        Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

I cannot do weeknights anymore. My work is too stressful and I am wore out by the end of the day. Prelim days are Thurs and Fri... with Match 1 and 2 on Mon and Tues.
          Stress is building for me and pressure is rising. My comments are mainly for Cing.
          Friday or Sat... or replace me. On that note, replacements really take the team out of this. So I would like to refrain from that as much as possible.
          Let the debate begin... right here.. right now.
          Meat Drapes
          -[OIJ]-
          Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

I have no life..........anytime is good with me :icon14:

Comment

^^Same here.
              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
              TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
              "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

The match will take place at 1830EST / 2330GMT on Saturday.

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Didn't you have a problem with the time change or something?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Yes. We played on sunday night, and we put our clocks forward that morning. As long as I've got the difference in hours correct, we're good for saturday at those times. However, it would most likely be a good idea that someone other than me double check the time difference and PM me if I've got it wrong!

Root
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

if I've got it wrong!
                      You're on top of it this time!

I'll be there with bells on! (not really, as that wouldn't be very tactical...)
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                        You're on top of it this time!
                        No I'm not! Its 2000 in the UK right now, and I've just checked with someone in the server - its 1400 EST. That means the match will be 1830EST / 0030BST

This only really affects team A I guess.

Root
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

The match will take place at 1830EST / 2330GMT on Saturday.

Root
                          This is correct.

Originally posted by root
                          No I'm not! Its 2000 in the UK right now, and I've just checked with someone in the server - its 1400 EST. That means the match will be 1830EST / 0030BST
                          I don't know what BST time is. Must be your daylight adjusted time zone? British Summer Time? :)
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Uh, your match is on RIGHT NOW without you.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                              British Summer Time? :)
                              Yes.

There's a silly thing on here that makes me write additional (and pointless) words.
                              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X