Banned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned?

Hello, I play on your CS:S server and recently i think I was banned. I have not been doing anything wrong however there were others doing things wrong, im not sure if it was just a slip up or what.

Re: Banned?

i recognize you...but i forgot what you did though...most of the time, the server kicks, we rarely ban anyone.

Comment

Firstly, this is a CS thread which belongs in the CS forum. Had you looked there you would have seen a thread titled I'm banned? Now what?!. Read it.

You were probably just kicked automatically by a paying member who gets a reserved slot.
      Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Yes i found that out, i was kicked for reserved slot, sorry for posting here.

Comment

i want to get a reserved slot, can some admin set that up plz, i hate seeing an empty slot on the server and knowing i cant get in it.

if i have to find a id number you will have to tell me how, although i believe it can be done using the server log, (someone told me this not sure at all if it can,)

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Done. Do check your PMs.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

We have an explicit 'No Dudeman Allowed' policy. Sorry.

Awww... Wyz messed it up.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

lol sorry temp

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                  We have an explicit 'No Dudeman Allowed' policy. Sorry.

Awww... Wyz messed it up.

well you would, what with all the ownage and all.... :icon_bigg

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

lol if we banned people for skill alone... I'd have VIP access..

... hey... wait a.... minute...

Comment

Lol! :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Wyz>Wyzcrak.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse