Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack-Cam Promo Video

http://www.the-space.net/index.php?n...er=asc&start=0

They need to actually IMPLEMENT this tool! :)

Re: Hack-Cam Promo Video

woah, amazing...hahaha. "I" would like to see THAT on our server if possible :P

Comment

What does it do exactly? Analyze players movements and aimings to determine if they are wall hacking or cheating and such? How do I get those colored models to show up for ME??!!!

Comment

That has to be the coolest program for spotting hackers that I have ever seen. Not only would it be good for catching hackers it would also be a great teaching tool.

Originally posted by section-8
        What does it do exactly? Analyze players movements and aimings to determine if they are wall hacking or cheating and such? How do I get those colored models to show up for ME??!!!
        It looks like every time you perform a questionable action it gives you points. Placing your reticle on players you can't see, locking on, or reacting unusualy fast when a player exposes themselves gives points. The only thing it looked like it was directly measuring was recoil. I bet something could be set up to boot people who score above a certain number but it looks like it relies more on admin descretion.

Personaly I prefer admin descretion over AI. The advantages of admin descretion is that (when they're around) your program isn't baning players for spraying concealment and getting lucky headshots. I've never seen a program that effectively analyzes player actions. It's best to just give the admin as much information as you can.

Comment

Another program isnt always that good, but can somewhat help with determining wallhacks and aimbots. Sure, the wallhack is a little weird, because I sometimes randomly fire through walls and kill people :P

It still helps though.. a lot...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X