Current Team E status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Team E status

So far i have not seen hide nor hair of weasel.

Our team currently consists of Hemo, Muffin, monkerz, Buck, dragon and myself. With uchi subbing.

If any of the above people cannot participate in matches plz pm me asap!

- -

Re: Current Team E status

Cain was supposed to be our official sub, but I havn't seen him in a while either.

He must be grounded for not cleaning his room or something
    I love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they dont know Im using blanks.

Comment

I would not mind subbing for your team ... I am not on any other team as I became a member after the tourney started.

If you need an extra, pm me ,and if able, ill be there...If not...good luck and enjoy the tourney

-swoop-

Comment

I can still sub, and now I have a mic! so now I don't have to sub for the subs, just PM swoop or I if you need help although, the last match has already gone by hasn't it?

Comment

The last match is not over, I think it's Saturday night.

Also, be ready for the next tourney, some time in the future after this one finishes.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Also, be ready for the next tourney, some time in the future after this one finishes.

This is great news. I know that the majority have had a blast. It is fun to take it up a notch, and get the compeitive juices going.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X