No announcement yet.

Obviouly an oversight

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviouly an oversight

Junglerescue is the current map on the semi-private server and no one is playing.
    Words fail me. What gives?

Re: Obviouly an oversight

It's noon on a weekday. Most of us work.
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

uh, yeah. browsing forum during lunch, ok. Playing CS:S? probably not. I wish I could though!

I don't especially see it as a problem mid-day on a weekday, but I do see a problem durring off times. Later on in the afternoon, all day on weekends. Vulcan worked VERY hard to make TG a PCS map and half of us won't even take the time to download it and look.

This disturbs me. Not so much as to be offensive in this post, but enough to voice my opinion about it.

If I were any better at mapping, then my contribution would be to the map, but I suck at mapping, so my contribution to Vulcan, and his efforts, is this. Download the faking map and play it. It's gonna take 5 minutes of your time.

How hard is that to deal with?

Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

I am such a loser that im always checking to see if people are on at any the mornings too...

I love the map and would like to play more of it with you TGers.

sometimes i see people playing afternoons sometimes i don't.

Mostly i noticed that people look during the afternoons but never join because nobody else is there, and i think everybody does that till about 4 or 5 pm EST.

- -

[H] servers have a few bots playing on their servers till people join up.. when people join the bots dissapear.. its a good idea to get people in there.. :)
              "Real Me Scout"
              Pronunciation: 'skaut
              Etymology: from Middle French escouter to listen,
              1 : to explore an area to obtain information (as about an enemy)
              2 : to observe in order to obtain information or evaluate
              3 : to use rifle and pick off opposition
              4 : to watch for openings in defense for bomb run
              5 : headshot

I'm okay with a couple bots till we get maybe 4-6 people on the server. I've been wishing more people would play on the semi-private server but it's rarely being used.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed