A v C match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A v C match

Guys, wanted to say thanks for allowing me to sub tonight. I apologize for dropping out, when the server changed maps it bumped me (non-supporting member) and I didnt have the password to get back in.

How did it end up?
    If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
    with any questions or concerns.
    |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Re: A v C match

Let's just say we missed you by a ratio of about 6 - 0 :)

We guessed that was why you disappeared, and we looked for you for the next 15 minutes but with no joy. Oh well, such is Life.

Thanks for filling in at short notice anyway, ouija. We nearly had them as CTs (and being one man up..)

Comment

For future reference, it is possible for you guys to take off the password as needed, and then put it back on.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Yes, thanks for letting me sub as well. Sorry I couldn't do more for you guys.
        sigpic

Comment

It was a good match. Thanks to our extremely short notice subs!!

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...