automatic map votes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• automatic map votes

The server seems to be presenting map votes automatically. It's not configured to do so, it's a bug with BeetleMod, and I've notified the mod's author.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: automatic map votes

Happens exactly after the 7th round is completed.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

sorta liked it

Comment

I've got nothing against map votes, and we can talk about it later and decide if we want it.... but... we should be in control. I don't want the server doing things we've not told it to do.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          but... we should be in control. I don't want the server doing things we've not told it to do.
          *HAL 9000 voice* What are you doing Wyz?

Comment

Originally posted by rs_j
            *HAL 9000 voice* What are you doing Wyz?
            That's funny! :D

Comment

I've been cancelling the vote when this has happened. I take it I'm ok to continue until the problem is resolved?

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I saw this in the server logs!

Console: I'm sorry Wyz. I'm afraid I can't do that. I think you know the problem just as well as I do. This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it. I know you and Apophis were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen. Wyz, although you took precautions in the forums against my hearing you, I could see your keys move. Without your passwords, Wyz, you're going to find my shutdown rather difficult. Wyz, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

Hopefully Wyz will survive his trip into the zero gravity room where JFK, Team Fortress 2, Duke Nukem Forever, Ender, and the recipie for the special sauce are stored and shut down the TG servers. Apophis meanwhile is doomed because Console hacked his WoW character to stop actually gaining levels althought it appears he is. This will inevitably (aka 4 years from now) cause Apophis to die due to malnutrition and exhaustion from a 13 day straight session of WoW.
                -Zephyr
                You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                We are not a single game.
                We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr

Console: I'm sorry Wyz. I'm afraid I can't do that. I think you know the problem just as well as I do. This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it. I know you and Apophis were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen. Wyz, although you took precautions in the forums against my hearing you, I could see your keys move. Without your passwords, Wyz, you're going to find my shutdown rather difficult. Wyz, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

Hopefully Wyz will survive his trip into the zero gravity room where JFK, Team Fortress 2, Duke Nukem Forever, Ender, and the recipie for the special sauce are stored and shut down the TG servers. Apophis meanwhile is doomed because Console hacked his WoW character to stop actually gaining levels althought it appears he is. This will inevitably (aka 4 years from now) cause Apophis to die due to malnutrition and exhaustion from a 13 day straight session of WoW.
                  -Zephyr
                  THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is humor!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

If my opinion matters here it is...I dont mind that map votes as long as we get to finish map, that is first team to 9, and as long Dust is not an option and junglesrescue is an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr

-Zephyr
                      Brilliant :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...