supporting members: post HERE if you're victim to reserved slots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supporting members: post HERE if you're victim to reserved slots

I'm gathering FACTS about the server's behavior with regard to reserved slots and supporting members. I need the following information.

Post, with as much accuracy as you can muster:

* the time when you were kicked
    * the COMPLETE list of players who were on the server when you were kicked

and tell me that your SteamID was listed in your forum profile at the time that you were kicked.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: supporting members: post HERE if you're victim to reserved slots

Kark, I deleted your post. Provide (or at least try to provide) the simple information I asked for if you're going to post in this thread.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X