Server #2 needs an admin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server #2 needs an admin

Got a bunch of folks that are running wild over there. Not sure if the page_admin function is currently working after patch?
    If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
    with any questions or concerns.
    |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Re: Server #2 needs an admin

Sadly, since about 1.5 weeks ago, a patch broke the functionality. Verily, it functioned OK, but crashed the map right afterward. I'm hoping this latest patch might clear that up, because I'm LOST as to why it would break thus.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Poker, the server crashed immediately late last night when an admin sent an rcon 'say' message. So your page_admin definately isn't the cause. Yes, it needs to stay disabled until we figure out why the server crashes (very rarely) when an admin sends an rcon 'say' message, but there seems nothing about page_admin which is causing the crashes. This is good news.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Not only that there are a ton of real pure pubbies. There are also 3 Nexus Guys, 2 on one server and 1 on another that are not listening to anything and not playing by rules. They are also using the same account name..

They came back repeatedly when we voted a kick.

- -

Comment

Good, if irritating. :P
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Today between 2-4 there were 2 players that stayed in the server, followed absolutely NO rules or codes of conduct for the server. They had absolutely no respect for us or our way of play. We tolerated them for 2 hours until Root showed up. With page_admin down there was almost nothing we could do. I completely agree that we need another admin. Even with some of the regular-admins we have we need at least one more. There should be an admin in the server at virtually all times to enforce the TG community rules.

Comment

Are you the same Damage Inc. from xlii?
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

i'll be on the safe side and say no, cuz i have NO idea what that is, and sorry, but my earlier message was pertaining to server #1

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X