Tourney Final D vs. F -- Piranesi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourney Final D vs. F -- Piranesi

Well, it's all down to us two. Final map: de_piranesi.

I have already gotten the schedule from my team, and we can play Mon-Thurs only, after 8 EST.

When are you guys available?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Re: Tourney Final D vs. F -- Piranesi

Any time after 8:00.......EDIT:EST.

Comment

8 PST?!? That's like 11 EST? :(

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Meh....Sorry I meant 8:00 est.

Comment

To clarify before there's any confusion, most of the United States is on daylight time now, NOT standard time.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

i should be ok mon-thurs after 8:00est
            Friday- maybe all night

Comment

Tuesday and Thrusday nights are out for me due to night class. Monday, Wednesday, or Friday is great.

Comment

I'm available Wed night 9PM Eastern.
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Wednesday late would be good, I suppose. Man, that's gonna make for a LONG Wednesday, though...
                  [volun2]
                  NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                  Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                  <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                  <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

wednesday day after tomorrow wednesday...wasnt thinking that, but I can still do it

Comment

Wyz, any chance of getting hltv to work for this, either as a demo recorder or a spectator?

Comment

SourceTV is running on both servers and recording SourceTV demos of all matches. While players can connect to SourceTV while matches are underway, Valve has yet to give spectators the ability to change players or move the camera AT ALL, so... spectating is more of a spectator sport than it really should be.

Players viewing a SourceTV demo of the match can change cameras and players.
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Well, at least we can all see the demos after the fact.. That will be sweet!

Anyway, we are scheduled for this WEDNESDAY AT 9 EDT.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                            SourceTV is running on both servers and recording SourceTV demos of all matches. While players can connect to SourceTV while matches are underway, Valve has yet to give spectators the ability to change players or move the camera AT ALL, so... spectating is more of a spectator sport than it really should be.

Players viewing a SourceTV demo of the match can change cameras and players.
                            Are there plans to post the demos of the other matches? Love to relive the glory moments and FF through the pain.

Comment

HLTV was not active during the earlier matches..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X