To Go Along With Nightfire..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Go Along With Nightfire..

I have two ideas for a post, so I'm going to combine them.

I was thinking on starting up a training night. TG only on server two every Thursday or something at 5 PM CST to play tactically and have fun. Not required of members or anything crazy like that, but just a good time with the gang.

Secondly, if it wouldn't be too contraversial in the forums, I'd like to start a post as to what others think on strengths and weaknesses. I don't want this to turn into an arguement, and I don't think it will, but I'd like to know what others who play with me think my strengths and weaknesses are.

I'll add a post in after you guys start, if you want to that is.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: To Go Along With Nightfire..

Actually, I like the idea of a "practice" time although if it's too popular it will fill up pretty fast, but that makes all the more reason for non paying members to become so.
    As to a strengths and weaknesses, it sounds ok, but it might be something better done in tourny teams as some people might take offense. But since you started this thread I'm sure you can take some critiques.
    Strength for yer mom: very tactically sound, good planner, and I'll steal something Root said: "he's quite good at figuring out what site the terrorists plan to bomb"

Weakness: not sure if it's a big weakness but you can get somewhat predictable as a terrorist when you are the last one, hopping from A to B back to A

I'm not sure of what else to say for you, I have not been on your tourny team, maybe they will have more to say. I'm open to critiques as well, I have my pre made excuse ready and at hand: being new to FPS in general and having been on CSS for only 2-3 months, I can only improve!

Comment

I think your post is good Uchiha.

We will only critisize the people asking for it.

If you want to know, post here saying you do. We will reply to you.

-Mom
      Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

I would like to know what people think about me as a player :)
        I swear I can handle it.

Comment

ok, let me have it . i know i'm asking for it.

LEAD, FOLLOW,OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY

Comment

I too would like to know.

Comment

It seems that no one would like to share their feeling about each other...I'm starting to think that I am a flawless player ;)

Comment

Personally....I suck and I know it. Getting better, but I have on and off days...(hax on...hax off ;)) No one I know ( then again a better machine may help me ) is perfect and I love the game and love the advice I get from people. I recently started playing NS and WOW what a difference, and I think it will help my CS playing.

Comment

Originally posted by nickhastapee
                  It seems that no one would like to share their feeling about each other...I'm starting to think that I am a flawless player ;)
                  having played with nick a lot i feel qualified to answer yours...

strengths...
                  damn good aim
                  good reaction time (twitcher)
                  when time comes for fast and furious...thats you

weakness
                  you do get excited rather easily...
                  along with this: not too patient(this is one of *my* biggest weaknesses..)unlike some members(who can sit there for 7 minutes and not blink) you have to keep moving...at least your mouse ...i feel the same way...its so hard for me to just sit still and wait...i get paranoid...bored...

maybe ill think of some more...

anyone care to take a stab at me?

Comment

AHAHAHAH!!! oh WOW!
                    a post with my name on it!!!

*sniff
                    i LUV you MOM!!!!!

but yes, i'm up for that...
                    Last edited by Nightfire; 04-18-2005, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yer Mom
                      I'd like to know what others who play with me think my strengths and weaknesses are.
                      -Mom
                      Yer a Nub

Practice nights are a good idea, Though most of us play the evenings.

- -

Comment

Ok, I'm curious about what others think of my strengths and weaknesses so lay them on me. As for practice..... Every time I'm on it's practice but if it's going to be structured then kewl I'll go for it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
                          Practice nights are a good idea, Though most of us play the evenings.
                          That's why we have a community server that can be booked for such things....

Root
                          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                            anyone care to take a stab at me?
                            well... you are a good player... I'm not very good at this...
                            um... youve got quite the dirty mouth... that doesnt really matter...

I dont know...

Comment

Since you guys asked for it.. :)

Mom's only problem, and it's not a terrible one, is that he's bossy and will call out the bomb site and strat even when he does not have the bomb. And it's fine when the bomb carrier does not care, but that's not always the case.

Section-8's only weakness is that he get's too pissed about little things that are out of his control.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X