Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been thinking for a while on a Mod.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been thinking for a while on a Mod.

And I've decided. We need a PCS mod. We will name is PCS.

If it is possible, as of now, to Mod CSS, then we should. We should make a PCS mod. We can add Vulcan's maps into our list, change some other maps around, and name them pcs_de_dust or whatever and add them.

I'm not at all knowledgable on modding, or coding or programming or etc. I've done visual basic, but that's it.

We need, tear gas, gas masks, grenade guns like police have, stun guns, those shotguns that shoot those bags that hurt REALLY bad, police shields, molitov cocktails for T's, better sniper rifles, camoflauge(spelling), more hosties, longer round times, better/larger maps, more tactical play.

This can only be accomplished by a mod, and I'd like to be one to start a team. I'll learn, if I'm not too stupid, how to mod CSS with my team and produce a PCS mod with awesome PCS maps. We need CSS graphics with Splinter-Cell play. We need CSS as CSS... Counter-Strike, not Counter-FragMonkeys.

If anyone else is up for this, or has any input, toss it at me.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: I've been thinking for a while on a Mod.

Originally posted by Yer Mom
    We need, tear gas, gas masks, grenade guns like police have, stun guns, those shotguns that shoot those bags that hurt REALLY bad, police shields, molitov cocktails for T's, better sniper rifles, camoflauge(spelling), more hosties, longer round times, better/larger maps, more tactical play.
    They're counter terrorists, not counter protesters... Sounds like you need to pick up a copy of SWAT4 and play on TG's newest server!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

yeah, tear gas might work, and gas masks, but bean bag shotguns don't really cut. They also fire round coils to try to cause less damage, but these are pretty much for non lethal situations.

Comment

I'm getting SWAT 4, I just figured we needed some additions to CS.

Tear Gas to take the effect of flashbangs in a more wide spread environment.

Eh, it's a good idea for a game, not for a mod, eh? :D

-Mom
        Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

I don't really see what you are doing different. The only new thing is the tear gas. We already can have custom maps - these can be better, larger and have more hosties. We already have longer round times - I have never seen a round end, and better play (although that can improve). Also take into consideration that we would reduce our potential new player base to zero.

sWhen the TG mod was made for GR it was because custom maps were harder to find, and it was easier to package them, and because weapons and particularly weapon load outs were unsatisfactory. We don't need that in CS. Also the GR community was small enough and determined enough that the mod made a big splash elsewhere on the net and that the big download and install didn't put people off.

What new things are you suggesting doing?
          Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Can I please get a CT that wall-walks, shoots acid from his shoulders, and chuckles?

Oh.. and a hive.

Actually.. nevermind... that probably belongs in a new game, too.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I know absolutely NOTHING about moding, but what I would really like to see is the implementation of a key that toggles walk on and off.....it gets to be a pain holding shift down constantly, and since we all walk a lot to cut down on noise, it would be a Big Help. (Lean would be nice too, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.) How reasonable of a request is that? Lean would involve altered graphics, but walk/run??? I'm thinking of at least going to Valves CS:S website to offer these as suggestions for improvement. Probably a waste of time, but I'm presently at work.... :P
              Dirt013

Comment

Sounds like you need the PAF bind file.

It has a walk toggle, I use it every round.
                Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

//Walk Toggle Script// by: The Counter-Script Crew
                  Description: This Script allows you to walk without holding a key. Press it once to walk and again to run.

alias walk_t "walk_on"
                  alias walk_on "alias walk_t walk_off; +speed; developer 1; echo Walking enabled; developer 0"
                  alias walk_off "alias walk_t walk_on; -speed; developer 1; echo Running enabled; developer 0"

bind "w" "walk_t"

Walk Toggle Script

Comment

I dled the auto script v1.0.

Thank You 9V!!!!

Any others you guys commonly use?
                    Dirt013

Comment

im werid...i use the second mouse button to walk...and q to secondary fire...I also use the wheel button to talk...

i like it

messes me up for other games though...got use to this setup...lol

-swoop-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X