X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserve slots revisited

You were booted due to reserve slot.

This is what my console read last night. Now I really dont think everyone was a paying member and I do recall reading that playing time does count towards tenure on the server. I was obviously the last to join and was booted by 9V. Could there have been a problem? Why didnt a a non-paying player get the kick?

Meat
    Meat Drapes
    -[OIJ]-
    Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Re: Reserve slots revisited

Great, now I see a thread about this right above this one.
    Meat Drapes
    -[OIJ]-
    Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

I don't see a SteamID in your profile?

http://tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=37556
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

If I can remember Ill get my id put in tonight.
        Even after I used the manual connection process I was kicked a few times.
        Meat Drapes
        -[OIJ]-

Comment

you don't get the reserved slot until you have the ID in your profile, also takes about 5 minutes or a map change to take effect. Last night the server was actually full of paying members for a little while, we played a captains match.

- -

Comment

Note: Supporting members will not be removed from the full server by other incoming supporting members.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I have same issue I cannot connect even when I know there are a couple non-supporting members in the server.

I have the icon setup like this: "F:\Half Life 2\Steam.exe" -applaunch 240 +connect 70.87.55.29:27015

STEAM_0:1:7592568 should be in my profile correctly.

Anything else I may be missing?

Comment

Orthos, you are not a supporting member. Your name is not bold and you don't have that fancy banner.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

OK well I paid the 80 dollars already with PayPal. How long does it take?

Comment

Oh hey its bold nvm. I'll try again now...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X