Praise Tempus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise Tempus

I got a fair bit of praise from a few people a while back over my admining. I think now is an appropriate time to shower Tempus with praise for taking the time to organise the tourny for us. I think it's safe to say we all enjoyed it, so hows about we use this thread to show our appreciation? Thanks Tempus!

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: Praise Tempus

Originally posted by cookietester
    I got a fair bit of praise from a few people a while back over my admining. I think now is an appropriate time to shower Tempus with praise for taking the time to organise the tourny for us. I think it's safe to say we all enjoyed it, so hows about we use this thread to show our appreciation? Thanks Tempus!

Root
    HIP HIP..................

Comment

Tempus did a great job with the tourney management. A credit to the dedication of the admins towards this community.

- -

Comment

Congrats, to easily the smoothest lookin' dude on this page.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I have seen Tempus selflessly contribute to this place so many times over such a long period of time that I begin to take his contributions for granted, and that's wrong.

You're doing great, Tempus. Many people appreciate what you do for this place.

Today, it's CS. Before that, it was NS. And he's played other games here. He brings enthusiasm and creativity to whatever he does here. Agreed: congrats and thanks to Tempus.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Oh Oh... who's good with photoshop!!!! :icon26:

Yes, great job Tempus... next tourney I hope I have time to participate.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Huzzahs!!!
              Twisted Firestarter
              a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
              sigpic

Comment

GJ Tempus!!

Comment

YAY TEMPUS!

you sure got a pretty mouth...hu hu

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                    Congrats, to easily the smoothest lookin' dude on this page.

That was a scary walk through TG......

Comment

Aww.. Shucks guys.. You shouldn't have...

Seriously though, I want to know what Poker is doing bringing up old memories like that.. :icon_eek:

Anyway, thanks go out to all who participated. There were some really good times, and as a first tourney, it went pretty smoothly, all things considered. We will be making adjustments for the next one though, so if you all have anything in mind to help improve it, don't be afraid to let them be known.

And thanks!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Well, Other than saying....OMGWTFTEMPUS....OMGWTFTHANKYA....

Id just like to say... I LOVE YA MAN....

Just Don't Shoot The Monkerz anymore, OK!

-Monkz
                        Allen: Yeah, you're right.
                        Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                          Seriously though, I want to know what Poker is doing bringing up old memories like that.. :icon_eek:
                          Because whenever I see your name, I think "damn he's snappy" and hearken back to that picture. :)
                          Whereas for my photo, people thought I took it in my bathroom. :P
                          [volun2]
                          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

The only thing that page with all the photos suggests to me is...don't f*ck with Father Time.....
                            Twisted Firestarter
                            a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
                            sigpic

Comment

lol.

What exactly is that asterisk supposed to accomplish?
                              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X