Golden Lemming Award Nomination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Lemming Award Nomination

I don't know who I would nominate a Golden Lemming to, but to whomever it may concern: I think Root deserves the little guy for his Avatar. He is one of the most *clears throat* "Involved"... admins on the servers, and he is a great TG player. Recently, on Piranesi, we were Terrorists and I managed to get to Bombsite A with Root being the "body armor" he always talks about for the bomber, and when I beging to plant, he stands right in front of me and gets shot from about 3 different people, giving me just enough time to finish arming the bomb (I ended up dying anyway, but the fact that he caught all of those bullets was good enough for me). Needless to say, Root takes command of his team and, though they may not win every time, if they don't, Root is landmining all the people that don't deserve the Golden Lemming who are keeping the team from their win.

Cheers to you Root! You'll always be a lemming in my book... err... something like that... :-)

Re: Golden Lemming Award Nomination

Gotta stop laughing at that story before I can respond :icon_lol:

Edit : I remember that mission well. If you really want to nominate me, this is the correct thread http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthr...golden+lemming

Root
    Last edited by Root; 04-15-2005, 03:00 PM.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

So anyone know how long the committee takes to decide a lemming nomination? I've made it clear I'll bribe whoever makes the decision, but so far nada,

I WANT MY LEMMING!!!!!

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Well, in my other, older forum I'm known as a monkey. Is that close enough?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X