How do I contact admin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I contact admin

I love the tactical gamer servers, such a refreshing change to return to counterstrike to find these people who know how to play this game!

I do get a bit hacked off with the rushers that sometimes arrive tho.

I've noticed that admin can be called to kick either afk players or nobby rushers, could someone tell me how this is done in the console please.

Sweet, dude.

Honest

Dissent network
    George W Bush Jnr looked and sounded shocked when he heard that a Brazilian had died on the underground in London due to the new terrorism laws being passed, but was later heard saying "So how many exactly is a Brazillion?".

Re: How do I contact admin

In chat.....

Press Y(or what your all chat is)

Then Type.. Page_Admin

Then Space..

Then the message and server number is possible....

I.E. Page_Admin Need Help With Rushers In Server 2

-Monk
    Allen: Yeah, you're right.
    Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Thanks Monk

...and, Jeez, that was a quick reply!

Honest

Dissent Network
      George W Bush Jnr looked and sounded shocked when he heard that a Brazilian had died on the underground in London due to the new terrorism laws being passed, but was later heard saying "So how many exactly is a Brazillion?".

Comment

Just trying to help!
        Allen: Yeah, you're right.
        Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Remember, only tell them of a situation. They get mad and use 1337 jedi powers if you tell them what to do WITH the situation.

Comment

Also, be advised that this is presently disabled and will be enabled again soon.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Also, we've recently added the ability for full members to kick and chamge maps when an admin is not on.
              Twisted Firestarter
              a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
              sigpic

Comment

Cheers for the advice

I reckon I'll be a fully paid up member as soon as the adsl people can connect me out here on the farm!

Honest

Dissent Network

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X