Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Abroad.

PCS guys (and gal(s(are there more?)))

Hello! I AM still alive, much to some of your chagrins. Ha. Ill be back in a couple months to start cleaning house again. I hope it hasnt died down TOO much without my presence. Take it easy, fellas...

S8

Re: Greetings from Abroad.

Originally posted by section-8 View Post
    PCS guys (and gal(s(are there more?)))

Hello! I AM still alive, much to some of your chagrins. Ha. Ill be back in a couple months to start cleaning house again. I hope it hasnt died down TOO much without my presence. Take it easy, fellas...

S8
    Unfortunately, your concerns maybe actually true.....

Comment

It slows down every year at certain times of the year, I know personally the summer has grabbed me away from my rig for many reason. The biggest is the heat in the computer room during the day, seems like its 40c(104 degrees Fahrenheit)for all you International System of Units noobs.

Last 6 months. If I could I would show you the last couple years. You would see dry spells all over the place. +summers the time to go outside and see this wonderful world.
      Last edited by Extinct; 07-28-2009, 12:27 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

It'll pick back up when it gets colder outside.

And good to hear from you Section.
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Good to hear from you Section. We were getting worried :(

Comment

Oh yes and good to hear from ya. :P

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Woot Section move back to a location we can play early morning Left for Dead again! Look forward to gaming with you again.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
              Winston Churchill

Comment

section, its good to hear from you man, i hope all is well. I thought u were gone for good
                :D
                :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                |
                |
                .\__\
                ...../

Comment

Good to hear your coming back soon I've been taking a break too but i'll be back soon when I get my SM back.
                  |TG| Plude220

Comment

ya this time of year does that to the server, but its picking up again now.
                    Gaming Rig: E6400 CPU, EP45-UD3R MOBO, 2 GB G.SKILL RAM ddr2-800, 8800GTS Video, Windows 7/Linux
                    Netbook: ASUS 1000HE, 2GB RAM, 1.66 CPU, Windows XP

<3 TG

Comment

Oh darn.

I thought it said "a broad" Not "abroad" TOTALLY different!

LOL Glad to hear you're fine and coming back soon! Looking forward to shooting you while you "retrain"
                      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Wow! I have not been here for a looooooong time. Hey Section 8, whats up?? Yo Disciple, clef. Miss me? Miss my Uber Israeli madness?

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                          Wow! I have not been here for a looooooong time. Hey Section 8, whats up?? Yo Disciple, clef. Miss me? Miss my Uber Israeli madness?
                          I miss you...
                          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Hey Section...its been a long time. If you are on the server...I might make an appearance:)
                            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X