This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Down...

Dag gum server is down again. Anyone know why? It was up 'n' runnin' last night...
    |TG| Mr. Jingles
    Callsign: Preacher115
    End Transmission...

Re: Server Down...

I don't think it was down, maybe just unpopulated so it didn't show up on your list.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

idk...i think it was VALVe all together. Cause VAC wasn't even workin for a while. But i guess its all ok now. idk
      |TG| Mr. Jingles
      Callsign: Preacher115
      End Transmission...

Comment

Best place to post this is here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ug-report.html

That way, the people who have the capacity to fix it are directly informed, otherwise there's a chance they may not see this post.

Comment

It appears to be down this morning. And yes, whistler, I posted it there, too. :-D
          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...