Our best friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our best friends

An interesting read. Sorry if its been posted before, but a search turned up that it had not been.

http://www.g0tcheats.com/myg0t_d0wn_...g0t]blocky.txt

They call it "raging a server." Riight.

wyzedit: fixed link, which was broken by myg0t tag, which the forums took as markup.

Re: Our best friends

Very sad. People who look for attention and are getting it.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Myg0t is one of those group of people you don't agree with, but you can understand them. I think at least once in every gamers "career" they've done something for the sole purpose of ruining someone's night.

I can site numerous instances even here of TG members doing it. While it's no where on the level of these guys, we are all guilty of it at some point. The stories they post are humorous in that people take the bait all to often. It's one big joke to them and if you aren't in on it, you're on the butt end.

Every person has their own definition of what is fun for them. These guys take a perverse pleasure in the torment of others. Whether this is due to failings in their own real life or just a way they unwind, it's a subset of the community we all have to deal with.

I personally laugh hard when I run into cheaters. I still need to upload a demo I have from a guy named Dr. Phil who I'd swear is one of these guys. Anyways RAGE!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
        I still need to upload a demo I have from a guy named Dr. Oops-I-forgot-to-read-the-sticky-on-cheaters-and-I'll-be-sure-to-edit-his-name-out-of-my-post, who I'd swear is one of these guys. Anyways RAGE!
        Wow that cheater has a long name. :icon_bigg

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by cookietester
          Wow that cheater has a long name. :icon_bigg

Root
          Nah, this was some guy I ran into when I was pubbing it up on CS:S as part of Team Darwin's plan to "Not suck at twitching." If this guy came to TG, he'd be perma-banned in .001 seconds. This wasn't a "I think he's hacking." This was one of those instances when you wonder how this guy's SteamID still exists.

He had a hack where he'd spin in circles locking onto the head of anyone he saw. He could be in CT spawn on dust less than 3 seconds after the round started.

Good times......

Comment

I was on Dust last night with a guy.. Root was Speccing... he mentioned going to the Myg0t site in text chat...server booted him in a millisecond... I was laughing my butt off...

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
              Nah, this was some guy I ran into when I was pubbing it up on CS:S as part of Team Darwin's plan to "Not suck at twitching." If this guy came to TG, he'd be perma-banned in .001 seconds. This wasn't a "I think he's hacking." This was one of those instances when you wonder how this guy's SteamID still exists.

He had a hack where he'd spin in circles locking onto the head of anyone he saw. He could be in CT spawn on dust less than 3 seconds after the round started.

Good times......
              you speak of multiple instances.... well per say anyways..

its a waypoint speed hack multitasked with a very simple spin/keep spinning command with him multitaping on the auto-aim+shoot command..

confusing?
              -'~-,~-'~-Essence-Of-Judas-,~-~'-~,-
              "Real Me Scout"
              Pronunciation: 'skaut
              Etymology: from Middle French escouter to listen,
              1 : to explore an area to obtain information (as about an enemy)
              2 : to observe in order to obtain information or evaluate
              3 : to use rifle and pick off opposition
              4 : to watch for openings in defense for bomb run
              5 : headshot

Comment

Originally posted by Dog
                I was on Dust last night with a guy.. Root was Speccing... he mentioned going to the Myg0t site in text chat...server booted him in a millisecond... I was laughing my butt off...
                I sure hope he was joking - he's a supporting member! Not sure what happened - he came and played on the other server a littls while after, so unless he has uber hax, he didn't get banned in spite of what the server said.

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...