Potential to CRASH SERVER using @say

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential to CRASH SERVER using @say

Admins and temp admins, do not include the string 'stats' in any Console message you send, as it will crash the server.

lol don't test this. Just take my word for it. :)

I'm working on resolving this bug, but it'll take some time. When the bug is resolved, this thread will become unstickied.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Potential to CRASH SERVER using @say

alrite, i'll write that down.

PS: i kicked my first reckless player last night. i'll IM you about it :P

Comment

I used @say to warn a couple rushers :D
      and the ": D" minus space is broken. ...^

Comment

prolly should not use smileys and other types of text effects when talking from console, remember it is a serious power and anything you say in it has a much greater effect.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
          prolly should not use smileys and other types of text effects when talking from console, remember it is a serious power and anything you say in it has a much greater effect.
          Ya. It would be awful to make people smile a lot....awful I say! awful!
          It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

I meant here. When I typed : D there was a little whiteish dot where the :D was supposed to be.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X