About Italy at 10:00 GMP - 6 on the 22nd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Italy at 10:00 GMP - 6 on the 22nd

Man that was awesome. Starting around pcs jungle something snapped in my head, and i started doing weird stuff. I basically knife rushed the waterfall and pulled out a shottie. Got MANY kills. We kinda goofed around. I leapt at Omega with my knife out and he shot me down in midair. So we get to compound, and the situation deteriorates *spooky*

I try and convince everyone to camp inside the car (to little avail), and finally decide to run to the edge of the boundaries and knife viciously. First postered shoots me, then me and him dance until we get gunned down. And so on. Then Jungle again, where i am afk and they vote for Italy. Ahhhh.... Italy...

On THIS map I try and convince my entire team to stand with our knives in the tunnel, and when we see a ct mass suicide. Well, i get like 4 or 5 in there, but only me and another do it. The rest shoot. So it slowly evolves into a mass knife fight, and I end up pwning at mass knife fights. But man, the way it all happened... B)
    Yes
    44.44%
    No
    0.00%
    55.56%

Re: About Italy at 10:00 GMP - 6 on the 22nd

shut up kark. i know you hack. the next time we meet, i will "thoroughly frag" you.

gg though :)

Comment

Re: About Italy at 10:00 GMP - 6 on the 22nd

hey that was me that shot your down midair :P, i woulda thrown my knife at you if i could.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X