The JT mod for HL2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JT mod for HL2

I just wanted to show you guys some of the screens i posted for them of the TIE advanced i modelled. Still not complete but it's a WIP.

- -

Re: The JT mod for HL2

Looks good. What's the JT mod?

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

www.jeditimeline.com it's a total SW conversion of HL2.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
        www.jeditimeline.com it's a total SW conversion of HL2.
        ...and FarCry, at the same time. I think it'll be much cooler in FarCry, myself.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Farcry is on the backburner, HL2 is the priority.

- -

Comment

Shame that, too. CryEngine is WAY more geared toward this type of game, I think.
            [volun2]
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I haven't played Farcry but i have seen screenshots from it, It looks good. I believe the multiplay netcode was done pretty well for vehicles if i'm not mistaken, that was one of it's biggest hits.

The source engine is built on physics but if you take the time to build a game like this into source, it will shine much better than farcry IMO. The truth though is the dev's over there know HL2 has more recognition and playerbase. The engine is far more expandable as well.

- -

Comment

Oh well, can't be any worse than Jedi Academy.....

Comment

Jedi academy had some fineness. Too bad it just had major imbalances and suckiness in the multiplayer.

Comment

Jedi academy was the most worthless star wars game ever created...so glad i didnt pay for that POS...

I think they took a bum off the street, taught him to code, fed him nothing but mashed rice for a week and he came up with that game....i like light saber action and all so i was forced to play it....stupid talentless lucas and his stupid talentless movies...

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                      stupid talentless lucas and his stupid talentless movies...
                      Amen brother. The man has certainly gone downhill since he made ROTJ. I can't think of a decent SW game since TIE fighter.

Root
                      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Kotor... and dont act like the movies are gods. They are in fact mediocre, yet original and nostalgic. (i have back up on this :P) The new movies are in fact about the same quality as the old ones, and are even more star wars, because lucas changed quite alot in the originals fearing the market, and with the new ones he is free to do what he truly believes is star wars.

Jar jar binks bad? what about c3po and r2d2 and the ewoks?

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                          Jedi academy was the most worthless star wars game ever created...so glad i didnt pay for that POS...
                          No, there are other games more deserving.

I think they took a bum off the street, taught him to code, fed him nothing but mashed rice for a week and he came up with that game....i like light saber action and all so i was forced to play it....stupid talentless lucas and his stupid talentless movies...
                          No, it's Lucasarts fault for letting someone develope a crappy game.

Raven Games gets the credit for coding the garbage. And you can tell it was the same bunch of guys who did Jedi-Outcast because both games had the exact same errors and exploits during their first release.

There is nothing wrong with the prequels, only people's perceptions of them. Star Wars created the Science-Fantasy Genre. It set a precedent so many years ago. People just can't accept the fact that nostalgia is always better than what you do now.

I think Wyzcrak said it best: "We all talk about how great high-school was. But it's not like anyone would actually want to go back and re-live it."

Comment

I still maintain that lucas is a talentless hack.

Comment

ok since you all hijacked my thread, did anybody like the models i did?!

was my first SW model.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...