Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol gg css

Code:
    Wyzcrak[Darwin] killed Schlock with deagle.
    T_BEAR killed |TG| Keith with scout.
    |TG|.brok3n. killed Wyzcrak[Darwin] with knife.
    Player: Wyzcrak[Darwin] - Damage Given
    -------------------------
    Damage Given to "Schlock" - 78 in 2 hits
    Player: Wyzcrak[Darwin] - Damage Taken
    -------------------------
    Damage Taken from "{KRPT} Cr4zyg0at" - 10 in 1 hit
    Damage Taken from "|TG|.brok3n." - 115 in 1 hit
    one hit. nowhere near the head. lol @ that.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: lol gg css

so that's a gg eh?

well in my case, any game with wyzcrak, sniper, or uchiha obito is automatically declared a good game.

PS: in other words, play w/ us more > : ]

Comment

An attack2 in the back with the knife is insta death.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Hrm. Memory dictates that I was facing him, but my memory is about as reliable as the game's hitboxes, so....

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

ohh stealth kill!

it was probably from the side wyz, or angled back. The knife swings in from the side thus hitting your backside. a little poke in the back of the ribs. :D

- -

Comment

Yeah, like a seven-inch knife thrusted into my ribs and wiggled around is going to kill me in one hit.

wait... actually...

Comment

LOL!!!

needmorewordsneedmorewordsneedmorewordsneedmorewor dsneedmorewordsneedmorewordsneedmorewordsneedmorew ordsneedmorewordsneedmorewordsneedmorewords
              It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...